Ringo series

What are the official Ringo films’ English titles?

A Pistol For Ringo
The Return of Ringo

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I assume Koch Germany offers the best DVD for each?

What are Quintin Tarantino’s fave Ringo films? I’ve heard he likes some of the Ringo films.

Yes, I would say Koch are your best bet. Unfortunately no english audio I think. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong there) They do have english subs though.

As for QT’s favourites…

I checked the files here on the two official Ringo films and they say there’s an English audio track re. the Koch releases. But it’s very good to know that they each have English subs.

P.S.
The file for Ringo and His Golden Pistol/Johnny Oro says the only DVDs are the Italian and Japanese ones. It also says the only audio track is Italian in both cases. But does anyone know if there are optional English subs on either of them?

Ahh…Maybe I got it the wrong way round then. Usually Koch have no english audio but they do have subs. If these ones have english audio maybe no subs. Sorry to confuse.

Now I’m confused. Anyone know for sure what is what or which is which?

P.S.
Does either the Italian or Japanese DVD of Ringo and His Golden Pistol/Johnny Oro have optional English subs?

[quote=“m_burlock, post:3, topic:1823”]Thanks! :slight_smile:

I assume Koch Germany offers the best DVD for each?

What are Quintin Tarantino’s fave Ringo films? I’ve heard he likes some of the Ringo films.[/quote]
No problem :).

Does either the Japanese or the Italian DVD of Ringo and His Golden Pistol/Johnny Oro have optional English subs?

Go by the info on the Koch DVD guide page. That will be correct.

No.
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Johnny_Oro/DVD
Why don’t browse database for the information you need. That’s what it’s for :wink: