Ringo, It’s Massacre Time / Giunse Ringo e … fu tempo di massacro (Mario Pinzauti, 1970)

(ENNIOO) #21

Know exactly what you mean :slight_smile: .

(Italo-West-Fan) #22

I like that one ! Pretty cheap film, and also a bit obscure but it wasn’t boring in my eyes !

(Bad Lieutenant) #23

Wrote a review (Dutch) for it:

Perhaps I’ll translate it someday.

(The Man With a Name) #24

I like this one. Yes, it’s very clumsy but it’s enjoyable for what it is. Hopefully a remastered version comes out eventually.

(Nick) #25

I think the Austrailian DVD is perfectly acceptable. There’s some films that don’t exactly need a Blu Ray release lol.

(The Man With a Name) #26

I think this masterpiece deserves one. :wink:

(kit saginaw) #27

The Felice di Stefano title-track is excellent. I’m just about ready to watch the film on youtube.

(Nick) #28

I’ve been trying to track down a copy of the LP single of the title track for about a year now with no luck. I’ve asked Beat Records if they could put me in contact with a collector and they’re yet to get back to me.

(kit saginaw) #29

It’s frustrating, for sure. Because you know the track is out there somewhere. Probably under a different title. Or the uploader spelled something wrong.

As for the film itself, the title-track is the best thing about it. It all got confusing after that. The voodoo aspect wasn’t handled well. I give it a 3-out-of-10.

(kit saginaw) #30

" There’s always a market for a man who shoots without thinking… and doesn’t talk about it afterwards. "