Re: Once upon a time in the bore

[quote=ā€œchameleon, post:416, topic:322ā€]Well, to me it does, and it never crossed my mind that it was too American in feel and what not.
Without a doubt, this is the GREATEST spaghetti western of all time. The ultimate.
And the beautiful soundtrack even makes more special. A Masterpiece. There, just my two cents! :)[/quote]
a masterpiece of my top 20 bottom movies
a very long bore and an empty movie

[quote=ā€œsartana1968, post:1, topic:3130ā€]a masterpiece of my top 20 bottom movies
a very long bore and an empty movie[/quote]
HAHAHAHA ;D
Good joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ā€œMickey13, post:2, topic:3130ā€]HAHAHAHA ;D
Good joke. :P[/quote]
joke for you not for me

eat your trash ā€˜Once upon a time in the boreā€™ and donā€™t talk much boy :wink:

sorry but i donā€™t understand why this movie itā€™s sooooo great ???

Canā€™t see who directed this and in which year in the thread title.

Ok Sartana1976 we already know you donā€™t like the film, wich is fine with me, cause its always a good thing to know.
Maybe you should try doing a review, with pics posted on, of one of the SW you donā€™t find boring

[quote=ā€œION BRITTON, post:6, topic:3130ā€]Canā€™t see who directed this and in which year in the thread title.[/quote];D

You can also direct your own, homemade version of Once Upon A Time In The West, under that title. More bar brawls, raping, chases, scalping and you can include a reference to a Friday The 13th. Iā€™ve a feeling it would be an interesting flick. ;D

[size=14pt]Itā€™s o.k. - theyā€™re not dead, just bored shitless![/size]

[size=14pt]ā€œIs that Little Timmie?ā€[/size]

[size=14pt]ā€œNo, thatā€™s Sartana1968 after a well-deserved McBain treatment!ā€[/size]

That is an unfare treatment for Sartana1168, he canā€™t respond the same way, cause he canā€™t upload pics ;D

well, then it is up to you, iā€™m afraid