Rate this actor/actress. (Clint Eastwood, Claudia Cardinale)

Marlon Brando - 6/10, I actually think he’s overrated, apparently grunting is a good way to get people to think your a good actor.

Vivien Leigh - Gone with the Wind is the only film I’ve seen from her, 9/10 for that performance.

Sorry, let’s backtrack. Orson Welles 8.5 out of 10 (latter years stuff hurt his overall rating)

Brando is an 8 of 10. Less rang in his latter years.

Brando 0 out of ten. Cannot think of a single film I like which he stars in. He either mumbles or is overweight, or even worse both.

As I am not a harsh man Vivien Leigh is a 5 out of ten.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:63, topic:1910”]Brando 0 out of ten. Cannot think of a single film I like which he stars in. He either mumbles or is overweight, or even worse both.

As I am not a harsh man Vivien Leigh is a 5 out of ten.[/quote]
mathemeticians would remind you ENNIOO that zero is not a number

Never been good at Mathematics, but we all must learn, so I suppose I can give him one out of ten then :wink: .

Brando - 1/10 - I find him very overrated. Only movie in I like of his is Apocalypse Now and he adds nothing to it.

Brando 7/10

He was very good in some of his early outings, On the Waterfront in particular, but lost focus, track and his athletic appearances later on. Ended up in most of his movies as a mumbling hippo. Sad.

Vivian Leigh ?/10

Her performance is gone with the wind.

Orson Welles: 10/10. The greatest director and one of the greatest actors of all time.

I have never seen Faye Dunnaway so I can’t comment.

Marlon Brando: 10/10. A man who virtually invented a form of acting, something not many people do. On this alone, he deserves his ten out of ten.

Vivien Leigh: 9/10. Not my favourite actress but she was great in “Gone With the Wind”.

Is it my choice of actresses or are people just sexist? xD

They aren’t doing too well atm.

[quote=“The Gringo, post:69, topic:1910”]Is it my choice of actresses or are people just sexist? xD

They aren’t doing too well atm.[/quote]

Try some spaghetti actors / actresses. Those girls are always popular around here.

Try Julie Newmar!

Marlon Brando - 10/10

Steve McQueen

Audrey Hepburn

Zero is a number just as much as any other number.
Its the first number in the base 10 system which goes from 0-9.

McQueen=10 Not a lot of blemishes in his career
Hepburn=6 More looks than talent

McQueen: 7/10
Not a lot of blemishes, no, but not enough highlights either, too many performances and films that were okay, no more, no less. Best role: Bullitt, worst: Nevada Smith

Audrey Hepburn: 6/10
I think she was of Dutch descent, so I should … Well, she was good in My Fair Lady and passable in The Unforgiven, but I don’t remember much of her in other movies

His range wasn’t that good either, I change SM’s rating to a 9. I wonder how our boy Clint would do here?

McQueen: 6 out of 10.

Hepburn: 5 out of 10.

Are you listening, Mr. Gringo ?

I was actually trying to stay away from spaghetti actors, because the votes will obviously be biased, but whatever…I’ll put him up next, after we get a few more votes in.