Rate this actor/actress. (Clint Eastwood, Claudia Cardinale)

bogart 7/10. always thought over rated always seemed to play the same sort of part, for me his best role was "High Sierra"always rated Cagney higher.Bogart had a certain something but i didn’t think he was that good.
Natalie Wood 5/10. pretty woman, with great eyes but didn’t make that many great films. loved her in “West Side Story”.

Morgan Freeman

Jodie Foster

Freeman. 6 out of 10. Acting seems easy for the man but is often engaging to watch.

Foster. 5 out 10. Good actress but do not tend to like alot of her recent films for whatever reason.

Freeman: 6 out of 10
Thought for a while (two or three films) that he was a great actor, but then I found out he was playing Morgan Freeman all of the time. He does that rather well, I must say, but I’ve seen enough of him

Foster: 7 out of 10
Talented actress, but like Ennioo I’ve lost contact with her, so to speak, because her recent work wasn’t really my cup of tea

Morgan Freeman 8/10

Jodie Foster 8/10

Morgan Freeman 6/10 seems like a very nice man, has made some good films but apart from “the bucket list” seems to have lost it lately.
Jodie Foster 5/10. never been a fan. has made some decent movies

Freeman 9 out of 10
Foster 7 out of 10

Bogart 8 out of 10
Wood 7 out of 10

Freeman - 8/10 - a very good actor
Foster - 5/10 - never really cared for her

Freeman 7/10. Very likable screen persona but has only a couple of stand out movies to his name.

Foster was a magnificent child actor whose later roles haven’t on the whole matched her talent. 7/10 as well.

Remember, if anyone is unhappy with my choices of actors, you’re always welcome to suggest new ones.

Claude Rains

Grace Kelly

Claude Rains - 10/10 (One of my favourite actors, very underrated IMO.)

Grace Kelly - 8/10

Interesting and unusual choice.

Rains was an often fascinating actor.
And Grace Kelly is still a great beauty in her few films, and therefore maybe underrated as actress.

Rains:
One of the great character actors of the silver screen. For proof of this, watch Hitchcocks “Notorious”. He manages to make a Neo-Nazi likable. 10/10.

Kelly:
One of my all time favourite stars. I agree with Stanton, she is very underrated because she only made 11 movies. 10/10.

CLAUDE RAINS 7/10 I’D AGREE WITH " NOTORIOUS" BEING A GREAT PERFORMANCE,AND THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD IN THE INVISIBLE MAN( 1933) A GREAT MOVIE EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN’T SEE HIM MUCH!
GRACE KELLY 6/10 A GREAT BEAUTY, A FEW GOOD FILMS, WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIGHER IF HAD MADE MORE FILMS.

Rains gets a 8.5/10 for me for his role as Invisible Man alone. He was perfect. His smaller role in Wolf Man was spot on too.

I have not seen Kelly in anything so no rating.

Bogart and Nicholson are two of the all time greats and the same can in some degree be said about Claude Rains.
The rest of the actors mentioned in this thread is nothing special IMO.

Humphrey Bogart 9/10
Jack Nicholson 9/10
Morgan Freeman 6/10
Jodie Foster 5/10
Natalie Wood 5/10
Uma Thurman 5/10
Grace Kelly 6/10
Claude Rains 8/10

I’ll add my ratings for the ones I have seen on film:

Jack Nicholson 6/10
Morgan Freeman 8/10
Jodie Foster 5/10
Uma Thurman 7/10

Did not know who Claude Rains was…had to do a net search.

Orson Welles

Faye Dunaway

8.5/10 - It was the third man that made me a fan, his entrance makes Harry Lime one of the most memorable characters ever.

7/10