R.I.P. Legends Lost but Remembered

Sad news. Requiescat in pace.

Sad news indeed… R.I.P. Nicoletta.

Think i’ll watch Garter Colt tonight.

[size=12pt]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Nicoletta_Machiavelli[/size]

R.I.P. Nicoletta

Spanish director, screenwriter, production manager and actor Juan Bosch died in Barcelona, Spain on November 17th. He was 90 Born Juan Bosch Palau on May 31, 1925 he was known to most Spaghetti western fans under the pseudonym John Wood he directed eight Euro-westerns with some of the greatest titles in film history, including Stagecoach of the Condemned 1970, The Buzzards and Crows Will Dig Your Grave, Dig Your Grave Friend… Sabata’s Coming both 1971, God in Heaven, Arizona on Earth – 1972 and Dallas 1974.

Good age…R.I.P

Another legend gone. RIP Juan.

RIP María del Puy

Spanish voice actress María del Puy died in Madrid of a heart attack on November 25th in Madrid, Spain. She was 78. Born María del Puy Alonso González in Pamplona, Navarra, Spain in 1938. She worked at RNE, Radio Continental and Radio Madrid and was “the voice” of actresses like Ingrid Bergman, Liz Taylor, Shirley MacLaine, Jane Fonda, Glenn Close and Liza Mininelli. To Euro-western fans she was the Spanish voice of such actresses as Marianne Koch in “A Place Called Glory” (1965), Sophie Daumier in “Fort Yuma Gold” (1967), Stella Steven in “A Town Called Hell” (1971), Michele Mercier in “The Call of the Wild” (1972), Patty Chepard in “The Stranger and the Gunfighter” (1974) and Paolo Bose in “California (1977).

1 Like

Italian stage and film actor Gabriele Ferzetti died today in Rome, Italy. He was 90. Born in Rome on March 17, 1925, he appeared in over 100 films during his career and is most famous for his teaming with director Michelangelo Antonioni. He’s probably best remembered for his only western role as Mr. Morton aka Mr. Choo-choo in Sergio Leone’s Once Upon a Time in the West.

R.I.P…love his role in the Leone film.

RIP.

Just watched Once upon a Time in the West 3 dayes ago… Great Actor!

RIP - a great actor who gave a fine performance in one of the all time best Spaghetti Westerns.

RIP… Mr Choo Choo.

Robert Loggia RIP

Spanish character and supporting actor Saturno Cerra died on December 5, 2015 in Sebreño, Asturias, Spain. He was 91. Born on November 25,1924 in Ucio, Ribadesella, Asturias Spain. He wandered around the world from the age of 15 painting and appearing occasionally on TV soap operas in such remote places as Brazil. Finally he turned up in Almeria, Spain during the heyday of the Spaghetti westerns and found his niche. He appeared in 10 Euro-westerns from “7 Guns for the MacGregors” in 1967 to “Kill the Poker Player” in 1972. He’s best remembered for his portrayal of Johnny MacGregor in the MacGregor films, the bounty hunter accompanying Frank Brana and Al Mulock in the opening scene of “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” and as “One Eye” in “Johnny Yuma”

[RIP Richard Balducci][1]

French director, screenwriter and actor Richard Balducci died in France on December 8th. He was 93. Born Armando Pellegrino Ido Balducci in Paris, France on February 10, 1922, he was best known for creating the Gendarme series of film series but to Spaghetti western fans he’s best remembered for his direction and screenwriting of “In the Dust of the Sun” (1971) starring Daniel Beretta and Maria Schell.

Lemmy Kilmister

1945- 2015

Rock in Peace

The original cowboy badass rocknroller. RIP

I remember the episode of the panel show Never Mind the Buzzcocks where he walked out in anger about God knows what, thinking he had ruined the show. Unfortunately (for him) he walked out after they had stopped filming :slight_smile:

RIP. so close after christmas too. Such a shame.