R.I.P Gianni Ferrio

Gianni Ferrio, Italian composer has sadly passed away.

R.I.P. Gianni.

Ferrio composed over two dozen Spaghetti western scores including seven for the recently passed Giuliano Gemma.

I don’t recall a time when we’ve lost so many greats of the genre in such a short period of time. Very sad.

I don’t recall a time when we’ve lost so many greats of the genre in such a short period of time. Very sad. - Very sad indeed.

A truly great composer. We shall miss you mister Ferrio.

Can hardly believe how many we’ve lost recently. Incredible.
R.I.P Gianni Ferrio and thank you for your work.

R.I.P. Gianni Ferrio.

R.I.P. Not many of his western scores I really liked thinking about it.

Its such a bad year to be involved with Italian Westerns, we’re losing too many of them so quickly :’(. BTW if George Eastman suddenly falls ill, I’m losing all hope :’(.

Don’t even say such things. May he live a thousand years… :-\

This’s a really bad year indeed.

R.I.P.

Well, I personally think he’ll live like a Highlander, ;D so far he’s:
been to the Wild West, into an apocalyptic future, become a blood drinking killer, gone to America with Jack Palance, challenged Charlton Heston’s dog, Dueled with Al Cliver, and he’s married to Laura Gemser too.

Never knew that !, lucky man.

That’s new to me too. Since when? Tinti died in '91.

Someone told me she was married to Eastman, I’m not sure when or for how long but apparently she did. I’ll try and find the guy who told me and contact him about it.

Here we are. They apparently live in Rome together.

Thanks for the link :slight_smile: .

I was shocked to see this thread since I hadn’t heard about Gianni Ferrio. This month is tragic for the genre. Let’s hope Ferrio’s the last to go. RIP

Another SW legend and Hall of Famer dead. RIP.