Questions about buying from Amazon.de from the U.S

I’m thinking about buying some of the Koch DVDs from Amazon.de and was wondering if anyone knows if they ship to the United States, or had any other tips or precautions I should be aware of?

Thanks!

[quote=“snakemeat, post:1, topic:1289”]I’m thinking about buying some of the Koch DVDs from Amazon.de and was wondering if anyone knows if they ship to the United States, or had any other tips or precautions I should be aware of?

Thanks![/quote]

I’ve got all the Koch releases but I got them through xploited. Since xploited is going to go out of business (and I don’t want to miss new Koch releases) I contacted Amazon.de and was told that, yes, they DO ship to the US. But I’ve not tried it yet.
If you search for individual titles of Koch releases on Amazon (USA) you may find a few available through their sellers marketplace. I’ve gotten a couple of the Koch releases this way. There is a seller called DAAVEEDEE who has a nice selection of Eurowesterns, Spaghettis, and American westerns not available in the USA. Here’s alink to their inventory: Amazon.com : CategoryEuroWesterns

Good luck amigo. If you order from Amazon.de let me know how it goes.
Thanks

It’s 14 euro to ship as many DVDs as you want. It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get to you.

Thanks for the info, perhaps I’ll grab what I can through Xploited first. I’d really like to see The Big Gundown! I’ll update when I do try Amazon.de.

Xploited is great. Give them your biz if you can. Yes, you gotta see The Big Gundown. The Koch version is subtitled, though. So you don’t get to hear Lee Van Cleef’s normal voice. Otherwise, it’s a really nice print/copy.

Wrong thread really but what’s going on with Xploited at the moment. Does it have a “closing” date or will it just stay open til everything is gone?

They are staying open but not (for the most part) stocking new inventory. They have sold out of a number of the Spaghettis they have. Many of the Franco Cleef releases and Koch Media releases are no longer available through them. Here’s the thread about on the forum: http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,1321.0.html

What if a german guy buys them via ebay or amazon.de and ship it personally to the US. Should be cheaper, shouldn’t it?