Question about shelving box sets and digipaks

;D well, man, my collection contains only a few titles as i said, to be precise only 18 SW, plus some Karl May movies - all in all, not many released SW in these parts
but i could take a photo of covers - then it could fill entire picture ;D

[quote=“Ghost of Sartana, post:16, topic:2814”]Here is a pic of part of my DVD collection:

[/quote]

Wow, complete series of all the Star Trek shows! Impressive. I have the Lord of the Rings Extended trilogy as well (minus the box that holds them all). And I got the 4 NG era star trek films, same edition that you have. It looks like you doubledipped on the GBU. You have the Sergio Leone Anthology as well as the older special edition that I have (the one with the miniposters). And it looks like you shelve your box sets with the front facing to the right, which answers my question. I think I’ll keep it that way too.

Glad to be of help, Mortimer! I bought that special edition of GBU way back in 2005 for the hefty price of about $35 (since then it has gone out of print). The reason I have the Sergio Leone Anthology is because it was selling for $26 on amazon.ca last xmas (I didn’t have the special editions of FFD, FFDM or Duck You Sucker). Those special editions are worth it for the special features and commentary by Chris Frayling.

probably tomorow i will post my photo
i am collecting just a year or so, i am not a very collecting type btw, but at least i want to own original dvds of all my favorites SW
so long way before me

Well, that´s not complete, Mortimer.
Enterprise series is missing, if im not mistaken. Am I?

[quote=“tomas, post:25, topic:2814”]Well, that´s not complete, Mortimer.
Enterprise series is missing, if im not mistaken. Am I?[/quote]

I didn’t like Enterprise enough to pay $150 per season and I still don’t like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

here´s my collection, probably the biggest all over the world :-X
so, at least you can see how some Dvd SW releases in Czech r. do look like
partly normal dvds, partly carton/paper sleeves and digipaks also
i joined also my Star Trek movies 2disc SE, and 1.season of canadian Tvshow Lexx
hope that photo´ll show up there

[quote=“tomas, post:27, topic:2814”]here´s my collection, probably the biggest all over the world :-X
so, at least you can see how some Dvd SW releases in Czech r. do look like
partly normal dvds, partly carton/paper sleeves and digipaks also
i joined also my Star Trek movies 2disc SE, and 1.season of canadian Tvshow Lexx
hope that photo´ll show up there

[/quote]

Nice collection, tomas! I happen to be a fan of the show Lexx.

thanks! some Czech/Slovak releases are missing like Keoma, Reverend Kolt, Jonathan of the Bears, Hannie Caulder and some others
but soon i´ll track them down and incorporate them into collection. And i´m hoping one day some wise man will release some Tony
Anthony flicks. :smiley:

i´m also fan of the Lexx, love all four seasons but only first was released here - but very nice one

[quote=“tomas, post:29, topic:2814”]thanks! some Czech/Slovak releases are missing like Keoma, Reverend Kolt, Jonathan of the Bears, Hannie Caulder and some others
but soon i´ll track them down and incorporate them into collection. And i´m hoping one day some wise man will release some Tony
Anthony flicks. :smiley:
i´m also fan of the Lexx, love all four seasons but only first was released here - but very nice one[/quote]

Yeah, I wish they’d hurry up and release that Tony Anthony box set he was talking about…but maybe they cancelled it :-\

yesterday, after i finally watched Get Mean i started looking for some infos about Tony and suddenly i came across one site - Zombie Popcorn,
where was a two and half hour interview with Tony.
Man, i couldn´t believe it. I was thinking something like, well, probably i will never hear about this guy - but what the hell, all at once, he appeared from nowhere
like only Stranger can. A cool experience to hear him once again, telling all those stories about spags and other things.

I have lack of space, shelves, money, etc.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/p8021319.jpg/

[quote=“tomas, post:31, topic:2814”]yesterday, after i finally watched Get Mean i started looking for some infos about Tony and suddenly i came across one site - Zombie Popcorn,
where was a two and half hour interview with Tony.
Man, i couldn´t believe it. I was thinking something like, well, probably i will never hear about this guy - but what the hell, all at once, he appeared from nowhere
like only Stranger can. A cool experience to hear him once again, telling all those stories about spags and other things.[/quote]

Yes, I heard that interview too…that’s where I found out they were doing a boxset of all of Tony’s movies.

[quote=“djvaso, post:32, topic:2814”]I have lack of space, shelves, money, etc.
[url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/p8021319.jpg/[/url][/quote]

Cool stuff. You keep some of it still in plastic wrap?

nice djvaso, it could be interesting to see what´s behind, looks like some other fine titles :wink:

[quote=“Ghost of Sartana, post:33, topic:2814”]Yes, I heard that interview too…that’s where I found out they were doing a boxset of all of Tony’s movies.

Cool stuff. You keep some of it still in plastic wrap?[/quote]
Some items are still unopened, some aren’t. Every time I get a boxset or a slipcase and it’s shrink wrapped or has cellophane around it, i use a knife and cut a strip along the side that the case/ disc packaging comes out of so i can slide it in and out.

[quote=“djvaso, post:32, topic:2814”]I have lack of space, shelves, money, etc.
[url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/p8021319.jpg/[/url][/quote]

Wow, I didn’t know they had a Bridge over the River Kwai boxset. You learn something new everyday!

Behind the ‘Once Upon a Time in the West’ are: Infernal Affairs, Battle Royale [Blu-ray], Seven Samurai, Yojimbo/Sanjuro [Blu-ray], Dr. Mabuse boxset, Metropolis [Blu-ray] (MoC) and another M [Blu-ray] (MoC)

Well my two cents on this thread.
This ones are only from my house Attic and Attic office, so stuff I got after marriage, still have a lot of stuff BM (before marriage) in my parents attic, but this last one is a micro universe of its own and first got to prepare myself to enter there with my Ninja suit, also the living beings there don’t appreciate photos taken that much it disturbed them.

Very clean looking attic :smiley: .

I try Ennio God knows I try ;D thanks