Quentin Tarantino fans

I know! Would have been awesome, but thankful to have some Bacalov in the mix, as well!

Thanks to it, this movie is going to have a true spaghetti western taste. Canā€™t wait.

Me neither, man. Iā€™m practically chomping at the bit for this to be released!

As much as I think Tarantino is an overrated director and most of his movies are average (Iā€™m not a hater you see) I have to admit to liking ā€œJackie Brownā€ and ā€œDjango Unchainedā€ a lot.

Tarantino announces next film will be another western[url]http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/nov/27/quentin-tarantino-next-film-western-django-unchained[/url]

Great news!

IF it happens, of course. Iā€™m still eagerly awaiting that Vega brothers prequel. And Kill Bill III. And Freaky Deaky. And Modesty Blaise. AND the Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! remakeā€¦ ;D

Canā€™t deny though feeling VERY excited at the thought of him taking a stab at something REALLY Spag-like this time.

Yes, yes, yes! :smiley:

Thank you, man!

Hmmmā€¦thatā€™s interesting. I wonder what he has in mind.

Maybe?

Well, I dunno. I would love to see another western from him anyways! As for the Vegas Brothers, I think that got dropped cause the actors were too old. Kill Bill 3 will probably happen sometime down the line, bet heā€™s working on it like he did Inglorious Bastards, see that in 10 years. Personally, Iā€™d love to see him revive Rolling Thunder Pictures or get some cash into projects other companies have (High Crime from Dorado Films anyone?)

I had read somewhere that he was going to remake ā€œCitizen Kaneā€, and I thought ā€œoh, noā€ā€¦if heā€™s going to remake a Welles movie, it would be nice if he chose ā€œMr. Arkadinā€, which is a European take on Kane that had some interesting moments but that never quite came off. Seems more up his alley, since there were a few off-screen murders in that one!

A remake of Citizen Kane directed by Quentin Tarantinoā€¦ inconceivable. ;D

Not that Iā€™m such a great fan of the film, but why would Quentin want to remake Citizen Kane? Bizarreā€¦

A remake of Citizen Kane directed by Quentin Tarantino, thatā€™s a boring idea.
I hope he does another western. Would make him easily the most prolific western director of the 2000s.

ā€œRosebud, muthafucka!ā€ (BLAM!) (Cue something cool by Laika & the Cosmonauts or Dinah Washington or someone)

Hereā€™s the linkā€¦could just be hogwash (letā€™s hope so)ā€¦

[quote=ā€œKeep Your Head Down, post:256, topic:613ā€]film babble blog: Quentin Tarantino To Direct And Star In CITIZEN KANE Remake

Hereā€™s the linkā€¦could just be hogwash (letā€™s hope so)ā€¦[/quote]

It was some bloggerā€™s idea of an April Foolā€™s Day gag, fella. Check the date. :slight_smile:

Yeah, thatā€™s what I was hoping!

Aside from saying another oater would be his next film, QT has also mentioned he wouldnā€™t mind making a horror film.

Iā€™d like to see him tackle a giallo. I think it would be a perfect compliment for him.

Kill Bill? I donā€™t think soā€¦