Quentin Tarantino fans

I know! Would have been awesome, but thankful to have some Bacalov in the mix, as well!

Thanks to it, this movie is going to have a true spaghetti western taste. Can’t wait.

Me neither, man. I’m practically chomping at the bit for this to be released!

As much as I think Tarantino is an overrated director and most of his movies are average (I’m not a hater you see) I have to admit to liking “Jackie Brown” and “Django Unchained” a lot.

Tarantino announces next film will be another westernhttp://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/nov/27/quentin-tarantino-next-film-western-django-unchained

Great news!

IF it happens, of course. I’m still eagerly awaiting that Vega brothers prequel. And Kill Bill III. And Freaky Deaky. And Modesty Blaise. AND the Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! remake… ;D

Can’t deny though feeling VERY excited at the thought of him taking a stab at something REALLY Spag-like this time.

Yes, yes, yes! :smiley:

Thank you, man!

Hmmm…that’s interesting. I wonder what he has in mind.

Maybe?

Well, I dunno. I would love to see another western from him anyways! As for the Vegas Brothers, I think that got dropped cause the actors were too old. Kill Bill 3 will probably happen sometime down the line, bet he’s working on it like he did Inglorious Bastards, see that in 10 years. Personally, I’d love to see him revive Rolling Thunder Pictures or get some cash into projects other companies have (High Crime from Dorado Films anyone?)

I had read somewhere that he was going to remake “Citizen Kane”, and I thought “oh, no”…if he’s going to remake a Welles movie, it would be nice if he chose “Mr. Arkadin”, which is a European take on Kane that had some interesting moments but that never quite came off. Seems more up his alley, since there were a few off-screen murders in that one!

A remake of Citizen Kane directed by Quentin Tarantino… inconceivable. ;D

Not that I’m such a great fan of the film, but why would Quentin want to remake Citizen Kane? Bizarre…

A remake of Citizen Kane directed by Quentin Tarantino, that’s a boring idea.
I hope he does another western. Would make him easily the most prolific western director of the 2000s.

“Rosebud, muthafucka!” (BLAM!) (Cue something cool by Laika & the Cosmonauts or Dinah Washington or someone)

Here’s the link…could just be hogwash (let’s hope so)…

[quote=“Keep Your Head Down, post:256, topic:613”]http://filmbabble.blogspot.com/2013/04/quentin-tarantino-to-direct-and-star-in.html

Here’s the link…could just be hogwash (let’s hope so)…[/quote]

It was some blogger’s idea of an April Fool’s Day gag, fella. Check the date. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s what I was hoping!

Aside from saying another oater would be his next film, QT has also mentioned he wouldn’t mind making a horror film.

I’d like to see him tackle a giallo. I think it would be a perfect compliment for him.

Kill Bill? I don’t think so…