Problems with anica?

Today the virus protective scheme denied the access to www.anica.it/, because of a Trojan virus…
I’m not sure if the page is infected or is something wrong with my protective scheme ?

Is anybody else working with anica currently ?

I just tried it and it seems ok. I have avg virus protection and this site gets one of their “safe to proceed” green ticks.

Thanks,Rev

I’ll try to change the setup of the virus protection
A few days ago i renewed the licence,guess something gone wrong

Welcome back, Lanky Fellow. :wink:
The first post for a month. 8)

I have a Mac and use Safari as browser, and it warns me. It says “The website you are visiting has been reported as a “phishing” website” etc. etc…

EDIT: And welcome back Lanky :).

[quote=“The Stranger, post:4, topic:2514”]Welcome back, Lanky Fellow. :wink:
The first post for a month. 8)[/quote]
How are ya,Stranger
I’m always on the move,but now autumn is coming and thus more time for the SWDB :wink:

[quote=“Silence, post:5, topic:2514”]I have a Mac and use Safari as browser, and it warns me. It says “The website you are visiting has been reported as a “phishing” website” etc. etc…

EDIT: And welcome back Lanky :).[/quote]
Hi,Silence
Something is wrong with anica,i deactivated my protection to get there.
After that i had to clean up my PC,it’s not so difficult with Kaspersky,but inconvenient.
Maybe we should bring that fact to their attention…

Ooops - sorry if I caused a problem here. I went via IE/avg and had a snoop around, and as I said - there seemed to be no worries.

There`s no need for it,Rev
I guess the website have got this fuckin virus shortly ago
So the problem already exists :wink:

Maybe AVG can`t identify the virus,actually it causes no problems like a slower process,or so
Kaspersky identify it as one,which spying out of data
I’ll try to inform the guys from anica

I have no problems with Anica with FF3.5 or IE8, and F-Secure’s Client Security.

Yep,everything is well again

Didn’t they have official running times at some point, i.e. the length of movies as submitted to obtain the censorship visa etc?