POLL: Favourite Stephen King horror film adaption

You favourite horror film based on Stephen King’s novels/short stories, I didn’t include the tv mini series because the list is long enough as it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t decide between The Shining and Misery so I’m just gonna pick both of them. :smiley:

Christine. Carpenter and King together 8) .

Same for me followed by Kubrick’s The Shining.

I like Carrie and Shining

I don’t wanna be bury in a Pet Semetary … Pet Semetary have of course the great song by the Ramones.

No the best adaption might be Misery but the movie is pretty harmlees combared to the novel. One of the few novel’s I’ve read twice in my life.

In recent years I enjoyed 1408 and The Mist.

Hello? There is a Kubrick in the poll, any questions?

My favourite isn’t in the poll: Stand by Me, after the novella The Body (Lost in the mist ?)

Second would be The Shawshank Redemption (locked up in1408 ?)

Well, at least your little cat’s eye spotted n° 3, Cujo

I like Christine too, especially in maximum overdrive

I don’t reckon The Shining among the needful things (Oh, and warn the next graveyard shift to bury Carrie on Pet Semetary, preferably on the dark half)

hmm…you do realise the title says “Favourite Stephen King horror film adaption”?

This post could go on…for ever…and ever…and ever…

No, I didn’t
Above the poll it says: Favourite Stephen King adaption

In that case Cujo is the primus inter pares, I guess Stand by Me won’t count as a horror movie, although there are some horror influences; Shawshank is by no means horror.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:11, topic:1848”]No, I didn’t

In that case Cujo is the primus inter pares, I guess Stand by Me won’t count as a horror movie, although there are some horror influences; Shawshank is by no means horror.[/quote]

Hey Scherp! Nice Benito! What happened to Johnny?

Carrie & The Mist

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:11, topic:1848”]No, I didn’t

In that case Cujo is the primus inter pares, I guess Stand by Me won’t count as a horror movie, although there are some horror influences; Shawshank is by no means horror.[/quote]

lol sorry for the confusion, I’ll change it.

I was just about to say something! Benito is the man.

Pet semetry easily in the films as it is excellent also excellent is the Tobe hooper directed mini series of Salem’s Lot (1979)

I didn’t see many of the mini-series but IT really scared it when it came out, but it hasn’t aged very well, and the scary parts are very laughable now.

I think Cronenberg’s “The dead zone” would be a worthy addition to the poll

fuckin’ clowns!