Year: 1966
Audio: italian, english and french
Video: 2.35:1 anam

http://www.kultvideo.com/scheda.asp?item=16451&type=DVD&key=2

(Silvanito) #2

Thanks for the info!

Please keep posting updates from Italy like this :slight_smile:

(The Halitosis Kid) #3

Yes thanks for the info Geepy, I’ll try get hold of that, and keep up the good work. I really like Italian Spaghetti DVDs, there’s something cool about owning an Italian DVD of an Italian film even though there’s not many English audio ones available. :slight_smile:

(Stanton) #4

[quote=“geepy, post:1, topic:523”]New italian dvd release from Minerva

Director: Leon Klimovsky[/quote]

In fact it was Enzo Girolami alias Castellari who directed this movie. His unofficial SW debut.

(R-T-C Tim) #5

How odd, Tito Carpi and Manuel Sebares are actually the writers of this film, not the cast!

It is a good film, I have the poor but watchable British DVD - Reviewedhttp://www.mondo-esoterica.net/Some%20Dollars%20for%20Django.html.

(Stanton) #6

I would describe it as average.

A film about a cattle war without one cow. He, he

(ali) #7

what DVDs are worth getting from Italy? I’ve been eyeing up the Pistole Non Discutono box and this new release here - anything else I should get at the same time?

ali

(The Halitosis Kid) #8

If you’re after Italian SW with English audio, here’s a good place to look http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/English-friendly_DVDs_Italy IMO Massacre Time and Tepepa would be good films to start with :slight_smile:

(R-T-C Tim) #9

I own all of them except Tepepa - I heard that the English audio simply cuts out for a while, doesn’t sound ideal.

I can’t comment on the others, they only arrived last week!

(Yodlaf Peterson) #10

[quote=“R-T-C Tim, post:9, topic:523”]I own all of them except Tepepa - I heard that the English audio simply cuts out for a while, doesn’t sound ideal.

I can’t comment on the others, they only arrived last week![/quote]
i think it cut’s out for a few scenes here and there that weren’t in the English language print, i have this release and don’t know of a better one, does anybody know? :slight_smile:

(The Halitosis Kid) #11

On Tepepa (Alan Young Pictures) Italian DVD the English audio completely cuts out (no sound at all) in quite a few places, I would estimate for about 15 minutes in total (pity they didn’t include English subtitles). The story is relatively easy to follow though and as far as I know this is the only version available on DVD. The DVD comes packaged with and audio CD of the soundtrack in an Amaray keep case and cardboard slip case, nice! :slight_smile:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #12

Alan Young pictures started putting out some good stuff then all of a sudden stopped putting an English option on the discs, Bastards! >:(

(The Halitosis Kid) #13

“A bandit (Frank Wolff) and a bounty killer (Anthony Steffen aka Antonio De Teffè)… Two gunmen who hope to bring a little law and order to Mile City”.
Watched this film last night and enjoyed it, the Minerva DVD has been mastered from a good quality print (only slight amount of print damage in a couple of places) and has decent sound (some cracks and pops in a few places). They’ve even reinserted a very short scene (cattlemen discussing ammunition calibre) in Italian with English subtitles.