Per Qualche Dollaro In Piu' DVD - CVC 1st edition

(eurospec19) #1

I was just wondering if anyone on this board has this DVD or knows where to purchase a copy? It’s long out of print and I haven’t had any luck finding it.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #2

Is there any particular reason you want to get this one or do you just collect different releases?

(Sundance) #3

It may be the only really uncut release of the film on DVD/Blu-Ray. :wink:

(eurospec19) #4

You got it. :wink:

I’ve been collecting all the different versions of SL westerns (laserdiscs, DVDs, BDs) released by CVC, MGM, Mondo, Paramount, and Ripley over the past year and this is the only one I can’t find.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #5

[quote=“Sundance, post:3, topic:2624”]It may be the only really uncut release of the film on DVD/Blu-Ray. ;)[/quote]Do you know what the extra footage is?

(Novecento) #6

I’m guessing it’s the complete beating scene:

Paramount’s release in Germany added more to the MGM release, but there still left out some of it.

(Sundance) #7

Well supposedly the new Italian discs, both DVD & Blu-Ray, have a small cut during the beating scene. Don’t know if it is print damage or what, I haven’t checked it myself at all.

The beating scene on those Italian discs is over 10seconds longer though than the ‘restored’ scene on the German disc (and what, ~30 seconds longer than the one on the MGM discs [DVD&Blu-Ray]?).

(eurospec19) #8

It’s true, the MHE BD does have a minor cut during the beating scene. Here is a comment I posted on forafewdollarsmore.net:

"…the MHE blu-ray of FAFDM is also cut in an unusual way. The scenes of Manco and the horse in White Rocks and Indio’s laugh post-prison break are uncut. However, although the missing dialogue post-beating of Manco and Mortimer is there, there is a small cut during the beating scene that I have not observed in any other version (VHS, laserdisc, MGM BD, DVD). During the beating, Manco briefly fights back, gets punched and stumbles back, but there is a cut in the MHE BD at this point and you don’t see [Manco] stumble. It’s a minor cut but just proves that there is not a BD/DVD out there that is totally uncut."

(eurospec19) #9

At last! I finally acquired this elusive DVD. Now my $$$ collection is complete. I look forward to the Paramount BD release of OUATITW on May 31.

(Provvidenza) #10

http://www.forafewdollarsmore.net Very interesting article Sundance :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if this the same as the yellow cover version?

(Sundance) #11

Nope, that is the same cut version as the MGM discs (except only in Italian). [size=8pt]And thanks.[/size] :wink:

(Provvidenza) #12

Cheers amigo! You saved me a few dollars there :wink:

(Escobar) #13

Someonne saw that in duello between Mortimer and Wild Kinski have hole between eyes before coronello shoot?