Ordering foreign DVDs

Hey everyone. I’ve been ordering Italian westerns through Amazon UK and Amazon DE and it won’t let me buy the product from the ‘used’ and ‘new’, it always tells me that it can’t be shipped to my country. Anyone else run into this problem?

Never had that problem with Amazon.

But Amazon Marketplace is different. Marketplace has a 3€ standard for shipping costs, and for that Marketplace sellers are probably only willing to sell inside Germany.

Pistolero08 maybe you should try to contact the Marketplace sellers directly.

I have this problem randomly. Never with the US one, only with UK and maybe DE. Sometimes, it just won’t ship to Ireland for me. I have to buy my Koch DVDs on the main DE site.

Only some of the marketplace sellers ship internationally (and I would think less in Germany than UK… and try finding someone at the Japanese Amazon who ships outside Japan…), have you checked that? And there are separate marketplace shipping costs for international shipping, it is 6€ per disc to European Union (non-EU Europe 13,00€ and worldwide 15,50€ per disc).

Every item listed mentions if the seller ships internationally or not but I’m not sure if they can somehow specify only some countries or if they have to ship to all of them.

Can be very easily recognized if the DVD can be shipped to your country.

Let’s take for instance used copies of Bad Man’s River ( yes not the best out there ). Link to amazon.co.uk Marketplace[url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000096KG0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1311013300&sr=1-1&condition=used[/url]

When it states Domestic delivery rates the seller only ships within the UK when it states International & domestic delivery rates the seller ships worldwide. So for Bad Man’s River i wouldn’t be able to order it from the seller “wantitcheaper” since i live in Belgium, but i can order it from “zoverstocks” and “Greener_Books”

I would also be able to order it from the seller Zapper since you see the badge FULFILLED BY AMAZON which i guess means Amazon actually does the shipping, but not quite sure about that. Just tried it with that SW and seller and i could checkout.

Same goes for all Amazon sites.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Thank you all for your helpful advice. ;D