Once Upon a Time in the West on the big screen

Went to see this last Thursday night at the Brattle Theater in Harvard Square (Cambridge/Boston). It was incredible. It gave me a greater appreciation for one of my already favorite films.

It’s my favourite film of all time, i’d love to see it in a cinema :slight_smile:

I bet it was breathtaking

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:2, topic:1262”]It’s my favourite film of all time, i’d love to see it in a cinema :slight_smile:

I bet it was breathtaking[/quote]

The first time I saw it I knew it was something that had to be experienced in a theater. I was right.

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:2, topic:1262”]It’s my favourite film of all time, i’d love to see it in a cinema :slight_smile:

I bet it was breathtaking[/quote]

And your wish shall come true my friend. :slight_smile:
Details in the new thread I’m just about to start.

I saw Once Upon a Time in the West on the big screen at the Castro Theater in San Francisco about 2 years ago. The gasps from the audience were audible. It is such a different experience. It was (not to use the word lightly) awesome.

[quote=“Phil H, post:4, topic:1262”]And your wish shall come true my friend. :slight_smile:
Details in the new thread I’m just about to start.[/quote]i’m looking for the new thread now :slight_smile: