Official u.s. released spaghetti westren dvds

Does anybody have an idea as to how many official U.S. released spaghetti western DVDs exist?

Not sure the grand total, but I have these U.S. released DVD’s:

ANY GUN CAN PLAY (VCI)
BULLET FOR THE GENERAL (ANCHOR BAY)
COMPANEROS (ANCHOR BAY)
DJANGO / DJANGO STRIKES AGAIN (ANCHOR BAY)
DUCK YOU SUCKER (MGM)
FIND A PLACE TO DIE (VCI)
FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE (ANCHOR BAY)
THE GREAT SILENCE (FANTOMA)
THE HELLBENDERS (ANCHOR BAY)
THE HILLS RUN RED (MGM)
KEOMA (ANCHOR BAY)
THE MAN WITH NO NAME TRILOGY (FISTFUL OF DOLLAR, FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY) (MGM)
A MINUTE TO PRAY, A SECOND TO DIE (MGM)
NAVAJO JOE (MGM)
ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST (PARAMOUNT)
THE SABATA TRILOGY (SABATA, ADIOS SABATA, RETURN OF SABATA) (MGM)
THE SPAGHETTI WESTERN COLLECTION (DJANGO, MANNAJA, DJANGO KILL, RUN MAN RUN) (BLUE UNDERGROUND)
THE STRANGER’S GUNDOWN (VCI)
TEXAS, ADIOS (ANCHOR BAY)

Most of my other SW discs are German or Italian. You can check this site for a large listing of SW DVD’s:
[url]http://www.dvdaf.com/search.html?genre=western-spaghetti&init_form=str0_0_genre_western-spaghetti*mode_more[/url]

also, forgot
ACE HIGH (MGM)

[quote=“Garringo, post:3, topic:1159”]also, forgot
ACE HIGH (MGM)[/quote]

dude, that’s Paramount

well if you combine lists of MGM, Wild East, Anchor Bay, Blue Underground and VCI you’re already covering quite a lot of ground in terms of official releases

Does ‘official’ include public domain?
That adds a whole lot more to the pot.

and a whole other category of shittiness, too :wink: at least to large parts

Thanks for the information. Yes, I am including the public domain releases as “official”. I am not including bootlegs.

Are the following labels actual labels or are they bootleggers? Geneon, Eurovista, Substance, Televista, Shoarma, Wham! USA, Fantoma, Trinity, PMC, Dorado Films, Front Row Entertainment, International Media Films, Quality Special Products, Mill Creek, Alpha Digital, Hens Tooth and Dagored.