“O’Cangaceiro” in May 2008

I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS MY NEXT RELEASE.THIS WILL REPLACE BLOOD AT SUNDOWN (WHICH WILL BE RELEASED IN JUNE)
O’CANGACEIRO WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY MAY
ENG DUBBED
LIMITED EDITION OF THIS TITLE.
EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO

videob@telkomsa.net

GLOBAL RELEASE

WHERE TO GET IT FROM:
EBAY
SAZUMA TRADING
CINECITY
DIRECTLY FROM ME

PRE ORDERS ARE OPEN NOW
PRICE IS $30

30?

yes $30 .

that was not really a question, but merely my own way of expressing dissaproval :wink:

[quote=“warrior, post:1, topic:948”]I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS MY NEXT RELEASE.THIS WILL REPLACE BLOOD AT SUNDOWN (WHICH WILL BE RELEASED IN JUNE)
O’CANGACEIRO WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY MAY
ENG DUBBED[/quote]
Did this title get release?

Not yet I do not think, but is due very soon…

Normally Naushad makes a lot of noise about his coming ‘atractions’ but haven’t seen anything posted by him either here or on the other spaghetti board for months … My guess is that all the coming releases are postponed, perhaps indefinitely ?

I heard Naushad was not well at one point, but is still planning to release…

Managed to catch Naushad on another forum for a comment:

So all is not lost :slight_smile:

all 3 are still due for release this year

blood at sundown
canngaceiro
10 killers

Honestly, I was really disappointed in the quality of Arizona Colt Returns and Bastards, Go and Kill Chaco! from Global. The shaking of the picture during any action scene is very distracting. I believe they call this ghosting. Does anyone know why this occurs?

I believe it was because of PAL -> ntsc conversion. Recent Global releases has been in PAL only.

This is good Naushad, you’re not dead yet, welcome back to the board :wink:

alive and kicking

the 3 titles arizona colt and the other 2 had problems due to pal to ntsc
all y releases are going to be in pal in future.
those 3 are available in pal now without any problems

What about those of us that wasted our money on the NTSC versions of Arizona Colt Returns, Bastards, Go and Kill Chaco! and Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows?

Can we trade those for PAL versions?

Good question.

yes,but they are dvd r in pal if u want them. i suugest to take it with cangaceiro to save on shipping

[quote=“warrior, post:10, topic:948”]all 3 are still due for release this year

blood at sundown
canngaceiro
10 killers[/quote]

@ Warrior.

Are these titles still coming out this year ?

I got a mail from Naushad a couple of weeks ago where he announced that he was going to release One Damn Day at Dawn… Django Meets Sartana … ! I asked about O’Cangaceiro and he said that was coming out in November … Let’s see what happens.

[quote=“Søren, post:19, topic:948”]One Damn Day at Dawn… Django Meets Sartana[/quote] 8)