New 2DVD Companeros

??? Does anybody know what this German Disc of lasst uns toten companeros offers more than the 1-disc version we have from anchor bay I think it was??? What are the extra’s? I just can’t find any info on it anywhere!?

Angel Eyes ???

It is just both versions (cut and uncut) with two different german dubs. so if you have the Anchor Bay, you should just forget about this

Did anyone ever get this DVD? Any decent extras? If so, are they English dubbed or subtitled? I know the movie is, but didn’t know about the extras.

according to:

this 2-DVD set has:
english and german audio. english and german subtitles (only for restored scenes)

DVD 1 is the uncut version (identical with Anchor Bay) with a serious german dub.
DVD 2 is the cut version (identical with the previous Marketing-DVD) with a funny german dub. no english language for this DVD

the extras look like it’s a lot (see link), but actually it’s not really much of substance. If you have the Anchor Bay (like me), there’s nothing else you really need.

But if you don’t, this might be something to buy, but I assume that most of the extras are not english-friendly

[quote=“Sebastian, post:4, topic:144”]according to:

this 2-DVD set has:
english and german audio. english and german subtitles (only for restored scenes)

DVD 1 is the uncut version (identical with Anchor Bay) with a serious german dub.
DVD 2 is the cut version (identical with the previous Marketing-DVD) with a funny german dub. no english language for this DVD

the extras look like it’s a lot (see link), but actually it’s not really much of substance. If you have the Anchor Bay (like me), there’s nothing else you really need.

But if you don’t, this might be something to buy, but I assume that most of the extras are not english-friendly[/quote]

I’m glad i didn’t get it, i already wasted money on the two disc German “Four of the apocalypse” when i already had the anchor bay version.
It is a bad excuse for a 2 disc set

yeah. but over here, many people are somehow nostalgic over old or badly-dubbed versions and many here want to have the one they are used to and the restored ones…