Need title of old Western Movie - you guys are my last resort :)

yes i am looking for this western 2 :)…and here are some more details that i recall…a group of bandits attack a lonely house and kill everyone and burn down house and everything…boy hides and watches those bandits…he remembers each of them (5 bandits) for their characteristics…i know one of them was very good poker player and had tattoo from poker cards tattooed on chests…i dunno what other bandits had…he then stay dunno where and starts practicing shooting…i think he had sawed off shotgun, yes…he then travels throu country looking for those bandits and killing one after another, when finding them…on road he joins with a black guy i think…he becomes hes mentor and friend and teaches him stuff that he doesnt know…and in the end he finds out that this guy was one of those bandits that killed hes family…and i think he lets him go…but am not sure…just written down what i remember from that movie…dunno about the harmonica…so if anyone knows of what i am speaking off please let me know…i ve seen this movie i think 25 years ago…and its western…if its spaghetti that i dunno…tnx

The one you’re looking for is Death Rides A Horse.

tnx m8…u got it…gratefull :smiley:

Hi it’s my first post, I was just wondering does anyone know where I could get The Big Gun Down and Day of Anger on DVD please ?

These are the only Lee Van Cleef SW’s I have not seen, Thanks.

[quote=“Frank Castle, post:24, topic:618”]Hi it’s my first post, I was just wondering does anyone know where I could get The Big Gun Down and Day of Anger on DVD please ?

These are the only Lee Van Cleef SW’s I have not seen, Thanks. [/quote]

There are DVD pages in the database for both films showing all current releases for these films. Not sure where you are based but there should be something for you from somewhere although Day of Anger can be somewhat pricey these days.
Anyway, here are the links:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Giorni_dell’ira,_I/DVD

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Resa_dei_conti,_La/DVD

Thanks for that.

No problem :).