Need database help

Hi, I made it smaller and it works now.
Usually it gives a message like ā€œthis image is too bigā€ or something along those lines.

yeah ok. well things aren’t perfect around here and most errors like these are beyond my skills of getting them fixed. i’m hopeful for the upcoming new version of this forum software which should bring lots of improvements on many fronts, hopefully still this year

I’m currently working on a longer article for the database (GHOSTS AND AVENGERS etc.) and want to add some pics to it:

A) Is it possible to ā€˜centre’ those pics, that is to get them in the middle of the page?

B) How do I make text bigger (I’ve found the possiblity to put a word between == : ==word==, but this provokes a blue line under the text)?

C) How do I centre this text?

Regarding

A) Look here: Image markup - Wikipedia
B ) Look here: Help:Editing - Wikipedia
C ) Look here : Loading...

[quote=ā€œBad Lieutenant, post:44, topic:81ā€]Regarding

A) Look here: Image markup - Wikipedia
B ) Look here: Help:Editing - Wikipedia
C ) Look here : http://wiki.freaks-unidos.net/wiki-syntax.en[/quote]

Thanks, (You Tarzan) I will

No problem

I have changed the title of http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Tex_Willer_e_il_signore_degli_abissi

Now 3 links don’t work and I don’t have a clue how to fix it.

i’m looking into it

Thanks

because you changed the page, all the /DVD etc links of course led into nowhere, so I replicated them…

Yeah, I knew about the problem, but I didn’t knew how to find these pages and change them too. Also only half of the links didn’t work, the others somehow managed it to survive the change.

Yeah, it’s only the /DVD, etc. links that need updating. The links with the old page link will work because the old page is changed to a redirect, I think…

I have weird problem I can’t save new page I did. I tried to make ā€œVendetta per Vendetta/OSTā€ page but when I click save page button I just got the text: ā€œThere is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or edit this page.ā€

[quote=ā€œBill san Antonio, post:53, topic:81ā€]I have weird problem I can’t save new page I did. I tried to make ā€œVendetta per Vendetta/OSTā€ page but when I click save page button I just got the text: ā€œThere is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or edit this page.ā€[/quote]Since there’s no solution to this yet can someone help a little and create pages

Minuto per pregare, un istante per morire, Un/OST
Vendetta per vendetta/OST
Ragione per vivere e una per morire, Una/OST

I can fill the info on them later.

I am also not able to create these pages… ???

[quote=ā€œBill san Antonio, post:54, topic:81ā€]Since there’s no solution to this yet can someone help a little and create pages

Minuto per pregare, un istante per morire, Un/OST
Vendetta per vendetta/OST
Ragione per vivere e una per morire, Una/OST

I can fill the info on them later.[/quote]Anyone???

Doing them for you now, Bill.

Done

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Minuto_per_pregare,_un_istante_per_morire,_Un/OST
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Vendetta_per_vendetta/OST
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Ragione_per_vivere_e_una_per_morire,_Una/OST

weird, I still can’t edit them.

I tried to create them, and to edit Phil’s creations, but nothing works

I haven’t created new pages during the last two weeks (Ace High review was the last), so I don’t know if it’s a general problem or caused by something in particular to these things; weird indeed