Navajo Joe on 7" vinyl wanted

Hello Amigos, As you guys, I like westerns and spagetti westerns. But most of all I am a music lover since I am 11 years old. So the past 46 years I am collecting , searching and hunting the things I like to see and to hear. Soundtracks came along the way after I first saw " Once Upon a time in the west" . So there’s a lot on cd’s and lp’s on the shelf. But the last 2 years I’m looking for 7 inch singles from spagettiwesterns (and us/euro westerns) to fill my jukebox. I do have already 240 singles for that and I am proud… But but but, the best and most important (to me) , I could not find on 7 inch and that’s Navajo joe. Maybe also a bit misleading when it came out. On the front side of the cover it was mentioned " Navajo Joe , colonna sonora originale , con la voce di Gianna Spagnolo". And on the backside the same information and some extra information about the movie itself. Nowhere you can read "Ennio Morricone or Leo Nichols on the sleeve. So If someone has a copy for me to put on the jukebox, I would be very thankfull. Of course I would pay for it. Thanks for looking and maybe you know someone who would sell it. Thx André

Hey, here’s the vinyl with 13 tracks, I know you want the single version, but I think this is as close as you’re going to get. Sorry I can’t help any further.

Thanks Nick,

On LP, I already had the main tracks and I also have an expanded version on CD. Thank you for looking, I really appreciate it.
Greetings
André

Guess it’s this one you’re looking after:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/SOLO-COPERTINA-COVER-ONLY-OST-NAVAJO-JOE-ITA-1966-EX-/201921549490

Sadly it’s only the cover. No vinyl.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one, I found this one also on ebay, my heart was beaten very fast, as the price was also very low, … and then… dreams were broken, it was only “solo copertina”…

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Hello Jacobs,
do you still looking for the Navajo Joe 7’’ vinyl? I have a copy to sell.
Massimo

Hi Massimo, I really appriciate this. The fact that someone reminds of something he heard long time ago and takes action to let know the other about the facts. In the meantime I moved to Thailand and have all my stuff (cd/lps/dvd/video/45s/books and cassettes and my jukebox) also moved to Thailand. The last months before I left (01/07/2018) I was always hoping to find that single before I left. So, great was my surprise that I found a copy on discogs. I immediately bought it and it arrived in time to take it along with me to Thailand. So thanks anyway , greetings André

• List item