My writing, reviews and such

Hey guys-

If anyone’s interested, I ply my musical and cinematic reviews/wares at a few of the following sites.

http://www.metal-army.com/?cat=1625

Thanks, guys!
\m/G.

Looks very interesting, MG, I’ll certainly spend some time overthere

I was just listening to System of a Down, seems the kind of music you dig

[quote=“MetalGeorge, post:1, topic:2536”]Hey guys-

If anyone’s interested, I ply my musical and cinematic reviews/wares at a few of the following sites.

http://www.metal-army.com/?cat=1625

Thanks, guys!
\m/G.[/quote]

Pacheco hein?! That’s very Portuguese…

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:2, topic:2536”]Looks very interesting, MG, I’ll certainly spend some time overthere

I was just listening to System of a Down, seems the kind of music you dig[/quote]

Thanks, man! I listen to everything, really, but I do enjoy SOAD’s Mezmerize LP quite a bit.

To me, there’s only two kinds of music: good and bad! :smiley:

Indeed, my friend! :smiley:

Tell us more… you’re americano, right? Second generation?
Me and El Topo are both Portuguese!

[quote=“p.pereira, post:6, topic:2536”]Tell us more… you’re americano, right? Second generation?
Me and El Topo are both Portuguese![/quote]

Nice! Yeah, my Mother and I were both born here, but my Dad is from Sao Miguel, in the Azorean islands. He’s from the town of Ponta Delgada, specifically. :slight_smile:

The city where I live, New Bedford, is actually of primarily Portuguese population…we’re everywhere here! :smiley:

[quote=“MetalGeorge, post:7, topic:2536”]Nice! Yeah, my Mother and I were both born here, but my Dad is from Sao Miguel, in the Azorean islands. He’s from the town of Ponta Delgada, specifically. :slight_smile:

The city where I live, New Bedford, is actually of primarily Portuguese population…we’re everywhere here! :D[/quote]

Nice to know! Um abraço!

Just added the database as one of my ‘Preferred/Recommended Links’ on my Examiner page! Hope this lends you guys some extra traffic! :smiley:
cheers!