My Spaghetti Western Cover Songs

(Andy) #1

Hello Everyone! I am a returning member (had an account back in 2005/2006 but must’ve been deleted). I got into spaghetti westerns for the first time back then and have gotten back into them bigtime this year. Anyways, here is my myspace site with the songs I recorded back in 2005/2006.

http://www.myspace.com/Spaghetticore

(Stanton) #2

What was your forum name then?

Ohh, and welcome back (to the show that never ends)

(Andy) #3

My old username back then was Indio. I don’t think I posted a whole lot if I recall. Also, thank you, it’s good to be here! :slight_smile:

(ENNIOO) #4

I remember that old username.

(natos99) #5

ha love the 80’s style electric guitar for Django

nice stuff man !

(Reverend Danite) #6

Agreed - very 8).
I think The Great Silence one is my fave.
Talented fellah!

(I love you M.E. Kay) #7

I also quite like your version of “The Great Silence” theme. Very good stuff.

(Andy) #8

Thanks, everyone! I’m glad you liked the songs. The Great Silence theme was actually the first one I did. I put the most work and overdubs into the songs from Fistful and Few Dollars More.

(Pacificador) #9

Nice work there…and welcome back. :slight_smile:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #10

Nice one, you should do a John Zorn and get them released.

(django live) #11

nice songs GOS do you know of any spaghetti western thems that have tabs for mandolin?

(Andy) #12

Thanks, I’m glad you liked them.

Well, if there are mandolin tabs out there I haven’t heard of any. My dad plays the mandolin in a bluegrass band actually but I have only a rudimentary understanding of the instrument.

(django live) #13

well i am only a mediocre mandolin player but i try my best :slight_smile:

(Bill san Antonio) #14

Cool stuff, I especially liked Il Grande Silenzio.

(scherpschutter) #15

Finally took the time to listen carefully to the tracks

I think I like the first and the last one best
A bit of a surprise that La Resa dei Conti works so well in a ‘heavier’ context, but then again, Metallica did The ectasy of Gold, if I’m not mistaken
L’inseguimento works well too, I like this modulation from heavy to more intimate

(Andy) #16

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:15, topic:2464”]Finally took the time to listen carefully to the tracks

I think I like the first and the last one best
A bit of a surprise that La Resa dei Conti works so well in a ‘heavier’ context, but then again, Metallica did The ectasy of Gold, if I’m not mistaken
L’inseguimento works well too, I like this modulation from heavy to more intimate[/quote]

Thanks for taking the time to listen to them, scherpschutter. I really appreciate your feedback! :slight_smile: