My Spaghetti Western Cover Songs

Hello Everyone! I am a returning member (had an account back in 2005/2006 but must’ve been deleted). I got into spaghetti westerns for the first time back then and have gotten back into them bigtime this year. Anyways, here is my myspace site with the songs I recorded back in 2005/2006.

[url]http://www.myspace.com/Spaghetticore[/url]

What was your forum name then?

Ohh, and welcome back (to the show that never ends)

My old username back then was Indio. I don’t think I posted a whole lot if I recall. Also, thank you, it’s good to be here! :slight_smile:

I remember that old username.

ha love the 80’s style electric guitar for Django

nice stuff man !

Agreed - very 8).
I think The Great Silence one is my fave.
Talented fellah!

I also quite like your version of “The Great Silence” theme. Very good stuff.

Thanks, everyone! I’m glad you liked the songs. The Great Silence theme was actually the first one I did. I put the most work and overdubs into the songs from Fistful and Few Dollars More.

Nice work there…and welcome back. :slight_smile:

Nice one, you should do a John Zorn and get them released.

nice songs GOS do you know of any spaghetti western thems that have tabs for mandolin?

Thanks, I’m glad you liked them.

Well, if there are mandolin tabs out there I haven’t heard of any. My dad plays the mandolin in a bluegrass band actually but I have only a rudimentary understanding of the instrument.

well i am only a mediocre mandolin player but i try my best :slight_smile:

Cool stuff, I especially liked Il Grande Silenzio.

Finally took the time to listen carefully to the tracks

I think I like the first and the last one best
A bit of a surprise that La Resa dei Conti works so well in a ‘heavier’ context, but then again, Metallica did The ectasy of Gold, if I’m not mistaken
L’inseguimento works well too, I like this modulation from heavy to more intimate

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:15, topic:2464”]Finally took the time to listen carefully to the tracks

I think I like the first and the last one best
A bit of a surprise that La Resa dei Conti works so well in a ‘heavier’ context, but then again, Metallica did The ectasy of Gold, if I’m not mistaken
L’inseguimento works well too, I like this modulation from heavy to more intimate[/quote]

Thanks for taking the time to listen to them, scherpschutter. I really appreciate your feedback! :slight_smile: