My Spaghetti Western Cover Songs

I am a musician and have been playing guitar, writing songs etc. for years and have also done a lot of home recording. I love spaghetti westerns so much that I actually recorded some versions of songs with a more modern feel and rock style electric guitar. I wouldn’t call them remixes because I’ve completely recorded all the elements of the songs myself (there is nothing in taken from the original). It might sound strange but if you give it a listen you might like it. I go by the name Lonely Host (that was the original name of my old band). Here’s some of the songs I’ve done.

Trinita, A Mollo Nello Tinozza (1:46) (From Lo Chiamavano Trinita, originally by Franco Micalizzi)
Django (2:28) (From Django, originally by Luis Bavalov)
Il Falso Soldato (2:08) (From Un Dollaro Tra I Denti, originally by Benedetto Ghiglia)
Il Grande Silenzio (1:47) (From Il Grande Silenzio, originally by Ennio Morricone)
Il Vizio D’Uzzidere (2:50) (From Per Un Pugno Di Dollari, originally by Ennio Morricone)
La Resa Dei Conti (3:15) (From Per Qualche Dollaro In Più, originally by Ennio Morricone)
L’Inseguimento (2:23) (From Per Un Pugno Di Dollari, originally by Ennio Morricone)

Let me know if you’re interested in hearing any of these. I suppose I was influenced into trying this by a number of bands who do covers of video game music and film music. These are free to download and share if you want to hear them let me know I can send them.

I’d be interested in hearing them, amigo. :slight_smile:

We’re interested, lets have a listen.

Can i please have the sheet music!