My DVD Release Fantasy Wishlist

Well, for those interested, I have BEAUTIFUL versions, in English, any regions, of The Mercenary, Death Rides a Horse and Navajo Joe. I’d exchange them for others that I don’t have, for example a good version of Murieta and the Franco Cleef version of The Big Gundown.

That just reminds me…How about a “Franco Cleef” box set? hahaha

That can be arranged

It would be nice with an englishspeaking dvd of Django sfida Sartana.

There are English speaking prints out there - on vid tho’. I’ve got one with some sort of Scandinavian subs on, if I remember correctly - Swedish … but it’s definately in English.

yeah I have the swedish vhs too
But it would be nice with a dvd release.

[quote=“Sutter Cane, post:26, topic:728”]yeah I have the swedish vhs too
But it would be nice with a dvd release.[/quote]
Agreed.
This needs another viewing. The first time I saw it I was amazed at how cheap it looked, having been brought up on bigger budget releases. But I remember it fondly … it would be good to see this cleaned up and given the ‘treatment’.

Yes, as noted, there are English dubs of this film. I’ve seen the damn thing three times on British tv…usually at about 2am. Used to have it on tape as a double bill with One Damned Day At Dawn…

don’t bet on MiG too much, their distributor AVU has just gone bankrupt, so some titles are being released at Koch Media (good) and some others probably somewhere else (might be horrible)

For sure? Can’t see anything mentioned in their subforum:

http://forum.cinefacts.de/forumdisplay.php?f=168

?

Don’t know if this is the right thread for this but i’d like to see L’Ira Di Dio…can’t seem to find it anywhere. Anyone out there seen it? ???

Fullscreen German tape with German dub is the only version I know. It’s strange that GDM is releasing Lacerenza sountracks (L’Ira Di Dio & Kidnapping), since so few have been able to see these films.

[quote=“Silver Wolf, post:32, topic:728”]Fullscreen German tape with German dub is the only version I know. It’s strange that GDM is releasing Lacerenza sountracks (L’Ira Di Dio & Kidnapping), since so few have been able to see these films.
[/quote]

Thanks. I was curious that the OSTs had been released also. After checking, i think they have the vhs at Cine City.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:30, topic:728”]For sure? Can’t see anything mentioned in their subforum:

http://forum.cinefacts.de/forumdisplay.php?f=168

?[/quote]

talked to the MiG guys myself, that’s also why I didn’t get any review copies of their spaghetti dvds

OK a bit sad. MIG is still in existence though as they are still releasing other nice Italian stuff :slight_smile:

Which little gems deserve a fist proper English release or a re-release?

EL PURO
TRE PISTOLE CONTRO CESARE
JOHNNY YUMA (currently not available)
ANCORA DOLLAR PER I MC GREGOR

El Puro and Duel in the Eclipse.

Some nice blu-ray presentations of Face to Face and 10,000 Dollars For a Massacre would go down a treat, too. And a nice Region B blu of Keoma as well while we’re at it.

What about the DVD by Sinister Cinema, isn’t it satisfying? Réquiem para el gringo/DVD - The Spaghetti Western Database

I’ve just ordered it. :wink:

I’m looking forward for some new exciting releases in 2021, looking at the current rumours - it’s very promising. Hoping that Hate is My God finally will come from FilmArt, A Man That Cried Revenge from Koch and a Blu Ray of 10 000$ Blood Money with English audio is very welcome

2021 will see some great releases for sure