Music

^ thanks! XD, we should stop the spam & continue with the topic my friend silvanito, oh, ans this my msn: ares_0711@hotmail.com

greetings

Adios caballeros.

What is commercial music?? Like Popmusic?? i like some pop stuff. there is some stuff that is commercially succesfull but still good.
Saludos a erivan, al final una persona q habla espanol tambien.

yes. madonna, Robbie Williams and shit like that

A so… valenciano speaks español too, well… eso es simplemente grandioso wahahahaha asi me siento acompañado donde aprendiste español valenciano?
No always is popmusic you have emo music wahahaha.

Adios.

Well i like the song madonna from robbie williams. Some stuff is good some is just rubbish. But there is quite good pop music, just because some stuff is popular it doesn´t have to be bad. Coldplay is one example, they have very good songs.
Aprendi el espanyol en valencia. vivia medio ano alli. pero soy aleman.

oh i see…however, you shouldnt used “ano” in spanish thats means “as*s” its better the “niol” for example “espaniol” or “anio”.
Adios.
Saludos!

yes yes, on my keybaord there isnt the special n, so i should use espanyol and anyo like they do in catalunya, they dont have it aswell. we need a spanish section in this forum, so i can improve my spanish! but you seem to be the only spanishspeaking guy. saludos

Hello!

Good news for the progsters : the spaghetti epic 2 is available !!!

http://www.colossus.fi/125/index.php?id=18,18,0,0,1,0

And the Next project will be “The grand silence”

http://www.colossus.fi/125/index.php?id=57,78,0,0,1,0

Fredge

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Hi, I just saw that the Spaghetti Western Orchestra is coming to Cologne. Did anybody see this or something alike. It costs 32 euro and is only there 3 days. Is it worth the money? I mean like allmost anybody I love tha spaghettis for their music. Just wanted to check first.

Hello, nobody ever saw them?? Does anybody want to come along.

Motorhead, AC/DC, Stooges, Black Flag, Rose Tattoo, New York Dolls, Misfits, Bad Brains, Dead Kennedys, Stiff Little Fingers, that sort of thing and an unhealthy lot of cock rock.

[quote=“valenciano, post:29, topic:381”]Hi, I just saw that the Spaghetti Western Orchestra is coming to Cologne. Did anybody see this or something alike. It costs 32 euro and is only there 3 days. Is it worth the money? I mean like allmost anybody I love tha spaghettis for their music. Just wanted to check first.

Hello, nobody ever saw them?? Does anybody want to come along.[/quote]

Read this as well. But I probably will have no money to travel to Cologne. Pity :frowning:

You live in Dresden right(is it nice, i am thinking about doing a master at the TU there)? Since it is in the week the distance seems a problem too. For me from Bonn its just half an hour. Anybody who wanna go can stay at my place, if they are nice :wink:
Just dont wanna go alone and 32€ is alot of money. But im pretty sure it will be great.

My favourite music is heavy metal in different shapes. But I also like some soundtracks, off course the master Morricone for exampel.

I Listen To 4 To 5 Hours Of Violent Metal Daily.
Any More Than That My Ears Start To Bleed

Of course! ir must have that spanish section after all in the movies they got mexicans so, we have spanish… viva Mexico!

Well, about the music, does anyone heard gradus vita? cool stuff!

Just got back from KRS-ONE and MARLEY MARL in concert, great entertainment :slight_smile:

KRS-ONE the hiphop legend?? sweet. How much did it cost and where was it?
i am also thinking about going to Daft Punk at the end of the month. But it still costs 41€ with an afterparty at a nice club in düsseldorf. from some videos i saw it looks great.

[quote=“valenciano, post:37, topic:381”]KRS-ONE the hiphop legend?? sweet. How much did it cost and where was it?
i am also thinking about going to Daft Punk at the end of the month. But it still costs 41€ with an afterparty at a nice club in düsseldorf. from some videos i saw it looks great.[/quote]
Just over £20 with the booking fees, it was at The Forum in Kentish Town, North London.

Krs and Marley signed a couple of flyers for me ;D.

I saw krs 2 years ago aswell at Shepherds Bush empire, i have been to many hip hop concerts over the years but NONE have rocked the mic like Blastmaster Krs-one!

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:38, topic:381”]Just over £20 with the booking fees, it was at The Forum in Kentish Town, North London.

Krs and Marley signed a couple of flyers for me ;D.

I saw krs 2 years ago aswell at Shepherds Bush empire, i have been to many hip hop concerts over the years but NONE have rocked the mic like Blastmaster Krs-one![/quote]
the price sounds decent, allmost the same a friend payed for the tickets to the Roots, which he gave to me for my birthday. They rocked and are a really good live band. caught a signed drumstick of questlove.
at the 7th of july is a free festival in my home town: rheinkultur-festival.de
i think it is the biggest free and outdoor festival in europe. good bands and music for any taste
never heard of marley though, is it one of the sons of bob marley, haha?

I’m envious of your signed drumstick ;), a very nice item to have.

Marley Marl is a legendary hip hop producer who did loads of old school classic artists beats such as, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Biz Markie, MC Shan, Roxanne Shante, LL Cool J, Craig g… The list is endless.

Most of the production on the earlier releases on the Cold Chillin’ label were Marley Marl :slight_smile: