Most often seen movie?

I think I’ve probally watched Ghostbusters more than other movie. When I was a kid it was my favorite movie and I watched it all the time on vhs. Then when I had a kid I got it on dvd and he started watching it all the time. Still watch it every now and then with the boys. Probally seen it a coulple hundred times in my life.

[quote=“Richard–W, post:39, topic:1960”]2001: A Space OdysseyI was younger than you, not yet a teenager, but I found it awesome, inspired, and inspiring.
I still do.
I saw it in May 1968 at the Capitol Theater, a Cinerama screen[/quote]My Dad saw it on a cinerama screen, says it’s the only true way to watch it. It’s one of his favourite films.

I was travellin’… not paying attention. You might say I was in the ‘weed gardening’ industry.

From Dusk till Dawn
fistful of dollars
The Goonies
Strip nude for the Killer
Phantasm
the Deer Hunter
Platoon
Once upon a time in the west

Groundhog Day

El Topo (Talpa Europaea) watches it every day, all day long, every day, all day long, the same movie … ringgggg every day, all day long, every day, the same movie all day long ringg … all movie day long … (luckily moles are blind)

Not a bad one, went to the cinema to see that one.

Bill Murray is awesome :smiley: I like Groundhog Day but I’ve seen What About Bob? a lot more times.

Well I could do worst, I don’t watch the same movies many times, the ones I like once a year or so, but for a long time everytime I turn on the TV it seems the film was on in some channel so.
I once remember beeing in Germany and it was beeing aired in some local TV channel, dubbed in German and I watched it just the same I knew all the lines by then.

Probably The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. When I was little it was Davey Crockett King of the Wild Frontier. :slight_smile:

didn’t count it, around 6 or 7 times : “PULP FICTION” , “ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW” and "FROM DUSK TILL DAWN"
around 12 times : “APOCALYPSE NOW” ( not the redux version !)

most often seen italo : around 7 times : “Vamos a matar, compañeros”

i have 3 weeks holydays, i see every day 3 SWS

Looking through the thread it appears I haven’t said which film I’ve seen the most.

I reckon it’s probably Trading Places.