Missing members?

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:219, topic:811”]I’m not missing, for the moment. :wink:

All my best to everyone![/quote]

Welcome back, Chris!

Hope you find more time for the forum in the next months, and I hope you’ll find a job soon, which is surely more important now,

So where is the member who started this thread…Lindberg …

:-X

Exile?

Yes, he’s been spotted on Main Street

Lets not talk about that ;).

Tit for that

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:222, topic:811”]So where is the member who started this thread…Lindberg …[/quote]Apparently he’s been spending more time at the nazi forum ;D

Even though our disputes with him, I miss Lindberg. He was just a part of this forum somehow.

I think while his views on Hitler were… controversial, he definatly wasn’t a Nazi, and I wish he’d come bck.

Agreed. And I usually try not to get anyones political views destroying a friendship. And at that certain time it was election in Sweden, so I think both me and Lindberg became more angry than we would now.

Ah man… Lindberg’s gone? I don’t know anything about these political views you guys are talking about, but always valued his contributions while I was here…

I should be sticking around for a bit this time… had to take a step back from things for a while. Had so many fan projects building up, was starting to spend all my weeks working on them, and spending too much money on films. Have spent the last year trying to straighten my life out financially, and pursuing advancement in some other interests as well.

Glad to see most of you are still around :slight_smile: Sorry if anyone has tried to reach me and I’ve been un-responsive… Just drop me a message again and I’ll get back to you asap.

Look who’s back.

Fine to see you again here.

Welcome back to town Autephex :slight_smile: .

You beat me to it Ennioo.
Yes, nice to see you around again Autephex. :slight_smile:

Welcome back.

Cheers fellas :slight_smile:

Good to have one of the originals back. :wink:

Originals? :slight_smile:

Hi autephex. I’ll be looking forward to reading your new posts!