Sure! I have nothing but brutal/fast BM anyway... with exception of of Suicide BM of course!
In no particular order!
Judas Iscariot - "Heaven In Flames"
- Akhenaten's best & fastest album, very UG production, better drum playing than on older stuff. "To Embrace the Corpses Bleeding" & "Moonlight Butchery EP" are my other favorites but not up to par with this.
Old Wainds - "Withers of the Wainds" & "We Are The North...Mean Cold War"
- Very Darkthorne-like but not a worship band, fast & repetitive. "We Are..." is split with Nav', another band with same guys. Both bands are shit these days, with too good production.
Lascowiec - "Asgard Mysteries"
- Very weird band. 50% of tracks are fast & grim BM, 50% strange cosmic instrumentals. Reminds me of Russian band Vargleide, which is like strange esoteric version of Darkthrone.
Kristallnach - "Blooddrenched Memorial 1991-2002"
- All their stuff on one CD. Very fast + brutal, very shit (in a good way!) production. One of best CDs ever. They are NS of course.
Forest - "Foredooming the Hope for Eternity" & "As a Song in the Harvest of Grief"
- Russian band, like Darkthrone but with some clean backing vocals lifted from Isengard. One of the best bands ever! Maybe hard to get into because of intentionally confusing production. You can't follow guitars or any other instruments, it's more like wall of sound. Branikald, another great band with same guys, is even more extreme. Both are some kind of esoteric NS, very weird lyrics.
Nachtmystiym - "Demise"
- Their early stuff in nothing special and this new psychedelic "Pink Floyd goes BM" stuff is not for me but in between they releaed this one masterpiece of grim BM. Some of the darkest guitar solos ever. "Nachmystiym" EP is also worth owning.
Varhorn - "Vookhoo the Raven" EP
- Belarussian band I know nothing about! Just one EP from 2002 and that's it. More like Carpathian Forest gone insane, very fast & brutal with very aggressive vocals and great bass guitar lines. Some members are from Kruk (Blr), another very weird & brutal BM band with great release "Drowned in a SwampHeart of Evrope"!
Paysage d'hiver - "Schattengang" & "Paysage d'hiver"
- One of the most extreme musical projects ever, one man band from Switzerland worshipping winter & cold. Fast, with ultra-grim sound, long ambient/synth parts, and violin on some tracks. Album "Die Festung" is 100% ambient. There is no human life in Paysage d'hiver's music... just winter, darkness and sounds of wind, snow falling from trees and wolves howling.
Wigrid - "Hoffnungstod"
- Burzum worship with sound & production similar to Burzum's s/t album. Good band but nothing original. Second CD is less worship but pretty slow stuff, more like Suicide BM (Abyssic Hate etc.)
If listening these makes you happy.... then I have failed! ;D