Marketplace

Interesting, but bad quality (esp. audio), too bad. Are you replacing it with a newer version? What would u recommend

I thought the Koch version is great quality:

A better upgrade from the Greek VHS I used to have.

Yea but the audio track also? I read bad things about it

I’ll check tomorrow about the sound. Its been a while since I watched it.

I’ve just check the Audio tracks, German is good but English is very quiet, like the Blindman dvd, volume seems to be the problem.

Letting these go, preferrably all at once. Any takers?

1 Like

I have some wildeast dvds to let go;these are sealed;
We 62,33,63,57,55,51,48,31,52,32,46,39,
Have some others which been viewed once, update post later.What I don`t have is trailer compilations, pistoleros(would like to own it tho), lee van cleef double feature and some other rares.Am asking like 12€ a piece(perhaps more for fort yuma gold and arizona colt)+shipping(preferrably EU buyer) at paypal.if any interest message me at olutpankkiaasi@gmail.com

Anyone still buying dvds? Made an export of dvdprofiler of things I can let go (replaced by blurays or by different dvd editions)

German audio

English audio

French audio

Italian audio

Main attractions:

• Fistful of Trailers is in the same condition as I bought it here many years ago on the forum. Little tear in cover and spine seems sunfaded. Here’s a scan
  • Wilkommen in der Holle (sealed)

Only EU buyers please (payment with IBAN transfer)
Shipping with Mondial Relay if possible

2 Likes

Great to see you again :slight_smile:

Hey Sebastian, I see you were letting Gatling Gun go. Just curious the reason. Did you get an upgrade?

wow that was a long time ago. yes I have the double feature bluray with grand duel

1 Like

I was never really gone, but sorry I cannot stand this forum software so I don’t login anymore.

I can remove it from ebay if anyone’s directly interested

Hi everyone, looking to sell some spaghetti western film. Anyone interested in the following packages?

2 Likes

I also have an extra “…Spirito Santo”

1 Like

What’s the going rate for 2nd hand Spirito Santo ?

this is still wrapped, intention is/was to ship to someone unable to buy directly from Plaion Store, but at original price

1 Like

Ok, … thanks - I was hoping for a huge bargain as you’re not a fan of this one :wink: I’ll pick it up eventually when it’s at a better price …

yeah well I don’t see a reason for incurring a loss in addition to providing the friendly DHL forwarding service, but I am always open to friendly offers :slight_smile:

Of course not … I thought maybe this was a freebie that you didn’t mind unloading :wink: No worries.