Marketplace

Do you want to trade a DVD? CD? Wanna sell a spare copy of this and that film? Post here.
Please only private stuff, and please no selling or trading of illegal stuff.
[hr]

I have a spare copy of FISTFUL OF DYNAMITE (MGM special edition, region 2, UK) to sell. still sealed. 16 bucks plus shipping. if you’re interested send a PM

I have a R1 Wild East issue of “Requisant” (Kill And Pray) I’ll part with it for $12 plus shipping :wink: send a PM.

wanna trade?

Trade, lol, Right now I can only play R1’s

Got a spare copy of the CD OST They call me Trinity (Lo Chiomavano Trinita). Still sealed!

15 euro plus shipping…

Also: 1 DVD of “Nobody’s the greatest” (UK import). Never watched. Just got in the German special edition so can part from this one. 12 euro plus shipping…

trades are negotiable…

Angel Eyes

I’m on the lookout for a CD of Keoma…I’ve seen them around, but never picked it up…
My bad, but now I gotta have it…Anybody?

Angel Eyes

i have to correct myself:

I have the FISTFUL OF DYNAMITE Special Edition DVD (this is the German DVD plus German Booklet, but the English cover) - of course has english audio. and it’s uncut

so if anyone wants it…

And I have a extra copy of the Korean 2-disc version of A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS (NTSC, region 3) available for trade.

Disc 1 - Original Version : 100 Min / 2.35:1 Widescreen
Disc 2 - Alternative Version : 96 Min / 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen

More info here:

[url]KoreanDvds.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I’ll put in a good word for Mats, he is nice guy doing trades with.
Here is my original-dvds-for-trade list:

Sealed:
Spaghetti Western Collection OOP (Blue Underground) USA
Es geht um deinen Kopf, Amigo (X-rated) Germany
Ein Halleluja für Django (X-rated) Germany
Ohne Dollar Keinen Sarg (Marketing Film) Germany
Django Prepare A Coffin aka Viva Django (Carat) Denmark
Trinity Is Still My Name (Atlantic) Sweden
My name is Nobody (Atlantic) Sweden
Red Sun OOP (Atlantic) Sweden

Opened:
Vengeance OOP (Image) USA
A Fistful of Trailers OOP (Wild East) USA
The Great Silence (Fantoma) USA

[quote=“bjungan, post:9, topic:92”]Es geht um deinen Kopf, Amigo (X-rated) Germany
Ein Halleluja für Django (X-rated) Germany
Vengeance OOP (Image) USA[/quote]

wanna trade any of these for my German Duck you sucker SE (in English cover, but its the german edition)

Thanks for the kind words Bjungan :slight_smile:

More DVD´s available for trade:

• One Silver Dollar, NTSC (Brazil)
  • Any Gun Can Play, NTSC, VCI
  • Buffalo Bill, Hero Of The Far West, directed by Mario Costa 1965, fullscreen
  • Sartana - Töten War Sein Täglich Brot, german DVD from Best Entertainment
  • My Name Is Pecos, NTSC (Brazil)
  • Pistol For A 100 Coffins/Four Dollars For Vengeance, 2xDVD, french langauge
  • The Executioners, great maffia-action by Maurizio Lucidi with Roger And Stacy Keach, WS

If anyone is interested in trading I´m looking for these german DVDs:

• DJANGO SPRICHT DAS NACHTGEBET (Anthony Steffen and William Berger)
  • Der kleine Schwarze mit dem roten Hut (George Hilton)
  • Mein Leben hängt an einem Dollar (Charles Southwood)
  • 100 Fäuste und ein Vaterunser

django spricht das nachtgebet costs 8 euros at local stores. if you want one I can buy it and send it to you, but it is German only

Sebastian, that would be perfect, yes please ;D

Is there anything I can get you as a trade ??

any gun can play sounds nice. depending on where you live you’d have to send me some shipping costs money by paypal though… and i’d have to find a store that has 2 in stock because i want that dvd as well… or i could watch it first and then send it to you?

[quote=“Sebastian, post:10, topic:92”]wanna trade any of these for my German Duck you sucker SE (in English cover, but its the german edition)[/quote] I already answered Sebastian via pm but I might as well answer here too;
I already got the Jp Stingray dvd so no thank you.

[quote=“bjungan, post:15, topic:92”]I already answered Sebastian via pm but I might as well answer here too;
I already got the Jp Stingray dvd so no thank you.[/quote]

yeah yeah got the pm. the japanese doesnt have any extras at all though, from what i’ve heard, and no english audio :slight_smile:

The Giu´la testa disc only has Ita audio but the A Fistful Of Dynatime has Eng audio. About extras I think it only has a trailer.

I got some PAL tapes to trade if anyone’s interested. Send me pm and I’ll let you know what I have at the moment. I’m looking myself some Fidani films and other rarites and b-grade spaghetti westerns.

I don’t have the IFChannel.

Anyone happen to dvr(tivo) the IFC documentary “SPAGHETTI WEST”? I would love to have a dvdr of this, I can trade a Kungfu or samurai dvdr.

Looking for quality dvr(digital) source please. Not vhs to dvdr.

Thanks!

As I said earlier in this thread I´m still looking for some german DVDs.

• DJANGO SPRICHT DAS NACHTGEBETÂ (Anthony Steffen and William Berger)
  • Der kleine Schwarze mit dem roten Hut (George Hilton)
  • Mein Leben hängt an einem Dollar (Charles Southwood)
  • 100 Fäuste und ein Vaterunser

If anyone have them and is interested in a trade, just email me or send me a PM.

I have the following DVDs available for trade:

• Beichtet Freunde, Hallelujah kommt (german DVD)
  • One Silver Dollar, NTSC (Brazil)
  • Any Gun Can Play, NTSC, VCI
  • Buffalo Bill, Hero Of The Far West, directed by Mario Costa 1965, fullscreen
  • Sartana - Töten War Sein Täglich Brot, german DVD from Best Entertainment
  • My Name Is Pecos, NTSC (Brazil)
  • Pistol For A 100 Coffins/Four Dollars For Vengeance, 2xDVD, french langauge
  • The Executioners, great maffia-action by Maurizio Lucidi with Roger Moore And Stacy Keach, WS
  • Redneck (Senza Ragione) great one from -73 with Franco Nero and Telly Savalas