Marketplace

yeah let me think about this.

bad lieutenant, I think the spaghetti western database wiki is not the right place to trade off your dvd collection. i think that should be limited to spaghetti westerns. not that i think it will use up space or anything but you might rather post something in the forum for that? just an idea

i’ll think about the sub forum idea.

[quote=“Sebastian, post:41, topic:92”]yeah let me think about this.

bad lieutenant, I think the spaghetti western database wiki is not the right place to trade off your dvd collection. i think that should be limited to spaghetti westerns. not that i think it will use up space or anything but you might rather post something in the forum for that? just an idea

i’ll think about the sub forum idea.[/quote]
I’ve changed it, but I don’t see the harm, to be honest. It’s legal, non-commercial and a personal user page. But I can send a list just as easily, so no problem here.

you can just post it on the forum, as well.

i dont know if a sub forum is good though, as there wouldn’t be too many topics. i could imagine there’s a topic of people posting their ebay auctions, one for people posting what stuff they wanna trade and one where people are looking for dvds… i dont think there’s enough stuff for a complete sub forum

Wouldn’t a sub-forum (child board whatever) below the dvd-section be a nice place? I recently posted an ‘ad’ in an entirely new thread because I had no idea we had a Marketplace-thread. I’m sure more ads would be posted if a sub-forum/child board was present.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:44, topic:92”]I’m sure more ads would be posted if a sub-forum/child board was present.[/quote]i think so too. Also, when people post their own “trade-topics” or just on this topic which is many pages already they’re more difficult to find, for example by those who doesn’t visit this site frequently.

We already have the “L’Ouest Sauvage” sub-forum which has 0 post and could be replaced.

[quote=“Sebastian, post:43, topic:92”]i dont know if a sub forum is good though, as there wouldn’t be too many topics. i could imagine there’s a topic of people posting their ebay auctions, one for people posting what stuff they wanna trade and one where people are looking for dvds… i dont think there’s enough stuff for a complete sub forum[/quote]no, no, no. That way it wouldn’t be much better than this topic. But if every member starst their own topic for their stuff they wanto to sell(or whatever) it will be easy to find what everyone’s selling. Updating of lists will be also much easier. Just check some other forums! We could do the same.

you convinced me.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280124460787&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

i’ll set a sub forum up, but i’ll have to come up with some rules for that.

[quote=“Sebastian, post:47, topic:92”]you convinced me.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280124460787&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

i’ll set a sub forum up, but i’ll have to come up with some rules for that.[/quote]
Hehe, I double that offer

Great thread! Let’s get it going.

[quote=“Silence, post:49, topic:92”]Great thread! Let’s get it going.[/quote]what going? we already have it.

Yes but it’s been inactive for quite a while.

I just bought silver saddle and the two ringos in a store here.

any Americans here who would like to have 'em ? I got an email from someone who has dibs but there’s no deal made yet. Have to think what I need to charge for shipping etc

I don’t know about Germany, but that is becoming a virtually impossible thing to do here in the States!
Every time I go to ship a DVD overseas I find that the rates have increased. A few weeks ago it only cost about $4.50 to send a single DVD off to Australia, yesterday it cost me $6.10 to send a disc to the same location. And the disc I sent out yesterday was actually a fraction lighter than the previous one I sent.

[quote=“Sebastian, post:52, topic:92”]I just bought silver saddle and the two ringos in a store here.

any Americans here who would like to have 'em ? I got an email from someone who has dibs but there’s no deal made yet. Have to think what I need to charge for shipping etc[/quote]I need Return of Ringo Seb, as you know i’m in England.

I should start a business. The marginal benefits aren’t very high when I buy them in the store however, haha :slight_smile:

… an’ I could do with Silver Saddle Seb (notice I haven’t called you a baste/ard … yet … :wink: )

I should’ve bought 10 of each it seems

i’m giving away the three press copies of Nebraska Jim, 3 Bullets… and Rocco… (all Koch Media), for the price of the shipping and handling. These are DVDrs I got to review them, since I by now have the retail versions, I could only throw them away - or give them to someone out there who likes the DVDs but doesn’t care about packaging, covers, etc?

interested? PM me, the price would really just be 4 euros or something for shipping

Ok, here’s my long list of Spaghs that are on my wishlist:
Dos Mil Dolares Per Coyote
Corte Marziale
Il Magnifico West
An Animal Called Man (looking for the Swedish VHS of this one)
Spirito Santo Films with Vassili Karis
Dag Kurdu with Eng subs
Dallas with Eng subs
A Colt In The Hand Of The Devil (The Baldanello one)
Gunman Of One Hundred Crosses (with Tony Kendall)
Blood River
Twenty Thousand Dollars For Every Corpse
Al Oeste De Rio Grande
Los Rebeldes De Arizona
You Are A Carrion And I Will Kill You!
Ciccio Perdona… Io No!
Death Rides Along
15 Killers For A Scaffold
Carogne Si Nasce
Mestizo
The Drummer Of Vengeance
You’re Jinxed, Friend, You’ve Met Sacramento
Four Pistols For Trinity
Man And A Colt
A Gunman Called Dakota
The Magnificent Brutes Of The West
Fuera De La Ley
One Against One… No Mercy!
Seven Guns From Texas
Chrysanthemums For A Bunch Of Swine
Kitosch, The Man Who Came From The North

And any other Turkish Western (Except Ac Kurtlar and Vur).

Oh and let me add Ringo, It’s Massacre Time.