Manos: The Hands of Fate - The Greatest

Wow, this really must be the worst movie ever made. And I loved it. I saw it in theater and people were laughing almost hysterically. Even worse than Beast of Yucca Flats that used to be my all-time worst film before. But even Yucca Flats is made with some basic film making skills which are totally absent from Manos.

Have you seen Night of Horror ( Night of Horror (1981) - IMDb ) or Nukie ( Nukie (1987) - IMDb )? These films might be even worse :smiley: Haven’t seen Manos yet, but it looks intoxicatingly crass too. :wink:

Oh geez… Normally, I don’t bother with the downright awful films like that, but this seems too bad to be true, from all your write-ups. (Best) Worst film I’ve seen was They Saved Hitler’s Brain, which I thought was awesomely awful 8)

I watched Hitler’s Brain some time ago. Film was really bad but mainly just boring, I wonder how could they come up with something so dull with such a great idea. Manos is really something different than anything else I’ve seen. And it’s hilarious.

I can’t wait for the restored blu-ray.

http://www.manosinhd.com/why-im-saving-manos-the-hands-of-fate/