Macaroni Western Bibles

That is super helpful, @Alleluja , thank you. I will work on fixing this information over the next few days, and then I will let you know and ask you to have another look :slight_smile: I think for example we could use help to surf the japanese parts of the internet to find better cover images of these :slight_smile:

Update: I am hard at work. It will take a few days but I think I understand it now. We have three collections: the bible (SPO), the collection (Sony) and the 2007/2009 re-releases of bible titles and others in remastered quality. I am using Amazon Japan to find better covers and untangle all the spaghetti. I will let you know when I am finished so you can check to see if is correct…

3 Likes

Still working like a madman on this :slight_smile:

Found this interesting listing that shows some details on the packaging

@Alleluja I am having trouble finding the cover/jackets for some boxes, and I find some on amazon but not sure which box they are?

Thanks to @Alleluja these are now clarified. We’re still working, also with the help of others like @Phil_H on fixing some specs, uploading higher res cover art and so on. I hope that for the beginning of next month we can announce what we did here, which is a major correction of mistakes in the SWDb :slight_smile:

1 Like

So to summarize we have:

1. Cleaned up, fixed and corrected and extended the overview of the original Macaroni Western Bible. We are still adding some individual images to the detail pages and we welcome higher resolution images of the covers designs if anyone has them.
  1. There is a new page now for Sony’s “Collection”, where we could still do with some more information, better cover images and a hint whether these were ever really released individually.
  1. The 2007-2010 re-releases of many titles from the original bible has also been cleaned up and corrected. We welcome quality checks, additions and corrections to these.

@Alleluja @garringo55 @jfgslo maybe you can have another look at allt he pages and let me know if there are still mistakes or omissions.

1 Like

@Admin
About “Macaroni Western Collection, I found the images of “Sugar Colt” and “Sledge”, so I’ve already replaced them.
I found the images of “Arizona Colt” and “The Grand Duel” too, but I don’t know how to add them to the page of “Macaroni Western Collection”. As I attached them, please update the page.

2 Likes

P.S.
All titles in “Macaroni Western Collection” were not release individually.

2 Likes

@Admin
Thank for adding the images.
As I can’t find the rest images for “Macaroni Western Collection on the internet, I scanned from my collection. As I attached them, please update the page.

4 Likes

thank you so much. And… japan has always had the best posters and cover designs I think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful releases :+1:

2 Likes