Lost Spaghetti Westerns!

I heard in an interview with Terence Hill that there where sometimes 300 Spaghetti Westerns in a year and then I thougt of how many that have to be lost. Have anybody seen these films? Can I still buy them somewhere? What happend to them? However, here’s a trailer and I’m not sure if it’s a fake or a lost SW:

It’s a fake.

And 300 a year is also wrong.

[quote=“Silence, post:1, topic:1697”]I heard in an interview with Terence Hill that there where sometimes 300 Spaghetti Westerns in a year and then I thougt of how many that have to be lost. Have anybody seen these films? Can I still buy them somewhere? What happend to them? However, here’s a trailer and I’m not sure if it’s a fake or a lost SW:

Looks like a fake trailer to me, like it was filmed sometime in the last 5 years.

[quote=“Silence, post:1, topic:1697”]I’m not sure if it’s a fake or a lost SW:

You were kidding right. If it was a lost sw it should have stayed lost!
It shoul dhave been titled Django, The First Year Film Student :slight_smile:

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:4, topic:1697”]You were kidding right. If it was a lost sw it should have stayed lost!
It shoul dhave been titled Django, The First Year Film Student :)[/quote]
No I wasn’t kidding. I saw a picture in a book that looks like it’s from that “movie”. But it have to be an awful movie if it is a real one! :smiley:

Ugh…not even a good fake at that.

I’m not even close yet but when I run out of sw’s to watch, I might be hoping to believe there are lost treasures like that out there.

hahaha I burst out laughing when I saw this trailer. Its obviously not a real SW. But a entertaining attempt though.

I would have been sure it’s a fake if I hadn’t read this article: Morton L. Schwartz - Wikipedia

Hehe, I hope you’re not serious about this, Silence.

“This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unverifiable material may be challenged and removed”

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:10, topic:1697”]Hehe, I hope you’re not serious about this, Silence.

“This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unverifiable material may be challenged and removed”[/quote]
Thanks BL, didn’t notice that first. Well then, it have to be a fake.