Looking for the name of a western film

Hi there. Bit of a bizarre post but I reckon this is probably the best place to try! When I was about 6 (so 30 years ago) I vaguely remember watching a cowboy film which at one point has a woman - captured by indians - tied to a rock and her breasts are exposed. Obviously this created quite an impression upon me at such a young age - and I would love to track down the film for posterity!! Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance and best regards :smiley:

hm… actually this sounds like Companeros, where the bandits (not indians) tie the Iris Berben character to a wall and rip her shirt off :slight_smile:

Whaat? There’s no such a scene!

Actually this scene reminds me of Clint Eastwoods “Outlaw Josey Wales”.

did you ever watch is uncut!??

Its just a very brief glimpse, I thinks its around the town square well not at a wall, and I also think she’s just held from behind not tied.

phew thank-goodness - I was just about to buy it on ebay! No - it is definitely against a rock/mountain. Sorry to be so vague but thats all i can remember… i think then she is rescued…

hmmmm - memory is a funny thing - I bet when I finally find it it still isnt the same as my memory :smiley: Thanks for your help so far guys…

and also what you described might appear in many a good old western. probably not a spaghetti western coz they rarely feature indians n stuff

ahhhh. excuse my extreme ignorance but i thought all old westerns and cowboy films were spaghetti westerns… any idea of a good site that would have info on cowboy and indian type films?

thanks in advance

[quote=“vilbs, post:8, topic:57”]ahhhh. excuse my extreme ignorance but i thought all old westerns and cowboy films were spaghetti westerns… any idea of a good site that would have info on cowboy and indian type films?

thanks in advance[/quote]

uh… no not really. as you can read on the main page, spaghetti westerns are westerns from italy

well… not all are from italy. now most european westerns are called spaghetti westerns arnt they?

As for that film, i can’t help you…

well Spaghetti Westerns per definition are usually either westerns from italy, or co-produced by italy. if you call it “euro-western” you can include almost everything.

Could this scene be from “Soldier Blue” ?

I was thinking about “Soleil Rouge” where Ursula Andress is captured. She gets a wet leather lace around her neck and by drying of the lace she slowly chokes. I can not rember whether her skirts were torn apart.
Can you give some more information? Was there a Samurai in the film and fighting on a train?

Hmmm, this topic makes me think of Hanny Caulder with Raquel Welch in her poncho. Nothing can be seen but it makes a man think ;D

Maybe “Two Mules for Sister Sara”, Shirley McClaine?, though don’t remember anything actually exposed sort of like with Hannie Calder.