Looking for the name of a western film

(vilbs) #1

Hi there. Bit of a bizarre post but I reckon this is probably the best place to try! When I was about 6 (so 30 years ago) I vaguely remember watching a cowboy film which at one point has a woman - captured by indians - tied to a rock and her breasts are exposed. Obviously this created quite an impression upon me at such a young age - and I would love to track down the film for posterity!! Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance and best regards :smiley:

(Sebastian) #2

hm… actually this sounds like Companeros, where the bandits (not indians) tie the Iris Berben character to a wall and rip her shirt off :slight_smile:

(Bill san Antonio) #3

Whaat? There’s no such a scene!

Actually this scene reminds me of Clint Eastwoods “Outlaw Josey Wales”.

(Sebastian) #4

did you ever watch is uncut!??

(cigar joe) #5

Its just a very brief glimpse, I thinks its around the town square well not at a wall, and I also think she’s just held from behind not tied.

(vilbs) #6

phew thank-goodness - I was just about to buy it on ebay! No - it is definitely against a rock/mountain. Sorry to be so vague but thats all i can remember… i think then she is rescued…

hmmmm - memory is a funny thing - I bet when I finally find it it still isnt the same as my memory :smiley: Thanks for your help so far guys…

(Sebastian) #7

and also what you described might appear in many a good old western. probably not a spaghetti western coz they rarely feature indians n stuff

(vilbs) #8

ahhhh. excuse my extreme ignorance but i thought all old westerns and cowboy films were spaghetti westerns… any idea of a good site that would have info on cowboy and indian type films?

thanks in advance

(Sebastian) #9

[quote=“vilbs, post:8, topic:57”]ahhhh. excuse my extreme ignorance but i thought all old westerns and cowboy films were spaghetti westerns… any idea of a good site that would have info on cowboy and indian type films?

thanks in advance[/quote]

uh… no not really. as you can read on the main page, spaghetti westerns are westerns from italy

(Ste_300) #10

well… not all are from italy. now most european westerns are called spaghetti westerns arnt they?

As for that film, i can’t help you…

(Sebastian) #11

well Spaghetti Westerns per definition are usually either westerns from italy, or co-produced by italy. if you call it “euro-western” you can include almost everything.

(Kitosch) #12

Could this scene be from “Soldier Blue” ?

(Wilco Vedder) #13

I was thinking about “Soleil Rouge” where Ursula Andress is captured. She gets a wet leather lace around her neck and by drying of the lace she slowly chokes. I can not rember whether her skirts were torn apart.
Can you give some more information? Was there a Samurai in the film and fighting on a train?

Hmmm, this topic makes me think of Hanny Caulder with Raquel Welch in her poncho. Nothing can be seen but it makes a man think ;D

(cigar joe) #14

Maybe “Two Mules for Sister Sara”, Shirley McClaine?, though don’t remember anything actually exposed sort of like with Hannie Calder.