Looking for some SW recommendations

Hey Jude :smiley:

From the ones on your " to watch list" iā€™d move Minnesota Clay to the top personally
Other ā€œmust seeā€ ones on your list are Shoot the Living and Pray for the Dead, Kill and Pray and The Bounty Killer
Have you seen Death Sentence? That is a must see to.

But opinions on Spaghettis varies widely and a lot is down to personal preference so its best to watch as many as you can

I think the Top 20 lists (see the front page) are pretty good representations of what most people consider to be ā€œthe bestā€ however

[quote=ā€œthe_ugly, post:21, topic:1016ā€]Hey Jude :smiley:

From the ones on your " to watch list" iā€™d move Minnesota Clay to the top personally
Other ā€œmust seeā€ ones on your list are Shoot the Living and Pray for the Dead, Kill and Pray and The Bounty Killer
Have you seen Death Sentence? That is a must see to.

But opinions on Spaghettis varies widely and a lot is down to personal preference so its best to watch as many as you can

I think the Top 20 lists (see the front page) are pretty good representations of what most people consider to be ā€œthe bestā€ however[/quote]

Thanks for those recommendations! And yeah, I have seen Death Sentence and I liked it. :slight_smile: