Looking for a spaghetti western of '70s

Hi to all . I’m looking for a spaghetti western of the '70s . I saw it on cinema when I was about 10 with my father , now I am 56 . It was comedy and I remember just couple of scenes . Starts with a dollar tied to a string and someone chases it . Also someone uses gunpowder to spice beans . Never saw it again , I’m searching it for years with no luck . For pure sentimental value . I someone remembers something I will apreciate it a lot .thanks

I tested AI :slight_smile: It answers : Copilot

I think you are looking for They Call Me Trinity1, a 1970 Italian spaghetti western comedy film starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer. The film features the scenes you described, as well as many other hilarious moments. It is considered one of the most successful and influential spaghetti westerns of all time. :smile:

hmm I didn’t see any of these scenes in They call me Trinity movie although it was in this kind of spaghetti

1 Like

Sometimes these AI robots deliver wrong answers…

not just sometimes :slight_smile:
Let’s keep checking some possible films to help @laios out.

Gunpowder used as a spice for beans sounds familiar, I think there was a scene like that in Crazy Bunch.

2 Likes

yes, both the dollar bills on the string and the gunpowder in the beans right in the opening credits, must be the one.

YES YES and YES !!! That’s the movie Crazy bunch aka Di Tressette ce n’è uno, tutti gli altri son nessuno The scenes are in the intro of the movie as I remembered . I looking this movie for years and never saw this , or never checked . many thanks

4 Likes