Looking for a particular movie

(Blake Peacock) #1

Hey guys… first post here!! But I’m looking for a movie I use to rent all the time from the video store when I was a kid. It was definitely one of the spaghetti westerns. I’m guessing it was probably made in the late 60s to mid 70s. I can remember there were two main guys, one had dark hair and one had lighter colored hair. I wanna think the blonde dude didn’t really wear a hat and wore a white shirt while the dark haired one had a blue ish shirt. I also wanna think the blonde dude had two pistols. Pretty sure at one point they are up against a bunch of soldiers. The soldiers were dressed like the Mexican soliders with the cap hat and rope under chin. That’s about all I can remember from thirty plus years back. if anyone has an idea of the Name of the movie I’m taking about I’d like to know.

(autephex) #2

maybe one of the Terrence Hill & Bud Spencer films?

(Wilco Vedder) #3

My first tought was face to face.

(autephex) #4

My first thought was The Mercenary, but Nero wears a hat

Thinking of blondies in SWs who don’t wear a hat is pretty challenging

(Blake Peacock) #5

No… diffiently wasn’t those two. Both sides were on the slim side.

(Blake Peacock) #6

I thought of something else to the movie that may help narrow things down… I wanna think it may have been kinda long in running time and cut into two VHS tapes like some VHS copies of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly and Once Upon A Time were. And I’m pretty sure the copy the local video store had was one of the hard plastic cases that open like a book with the tape inside. VS the cardboard cases where the tape slides in the bottom. [I may be completely wrong here…this is over 30 years ago.] LOL

(kit saginaw) #7

Not many studios risked having long running-times back then.

(autephex) #8

yeah… if it was a double tape release then it probably wasn’t a spaghetti you’re thinking of

the number of spags with that long a runtime are basically limited to the Leones…