Long Cavalcade of Vengeance / La lunga cavalcata della vendetta (Tanio Boccia, 1972)

Don’t be sorry, I’ve seen much worse, and at this point I expect the ones I haven’t seen to be bad. You gave it a fine review, though.

Its just Harrison at this point in his career I don’t think is very good, with his long hair and bald patch and moustache, and he’s always trying to act goofy - 70’s films like Acquasanta Joe and Two Brothers in Trinity, and this one. I much prefer him in his earlier films. I also thought it was ripping off Vengeance in a big way.

1 Like

This film’s page in the database has been updated to the new layout. Contributions welcome.

Credits page has been created for La Lunga cavalcata della vendetta (Long Cavalcade of Vengeance)

3 Likes

This is basically a trash remake of Harrisons “Vengeance”. The same exact scenes or ideas but cheaply directed and with many fake cactuses. It feels almost like a Vengeance spoof at times which was actually at least charming.

There are few good jokes though and the movie works the best in these moments when it does not take itself seriously at all. “This fella is in a love with a mule. He is crazy” - “You ain"t seen my wife”. :joy:

2 Likes

It really is. Richard Harrison said the director had no idea, so he made the same film again just for the laughs and after he had told the director, they tried re-editing it. It feels like a student film in comparison. Some of the dialogue is almost identical

1 Like