Lincoln Tate

What do you guys think of this guy. He seemd pretty cool in Acquasanta Joe. I almost never hear anything about this guy. Who exactly is he?

Average for me, and hair is a bit to on the 70’s side , especially in On the Third Day Arrived the Crow.

He’s great in both Bastardo, vamos a matar & Acquasanta Joe and the films are not that bad either. For a Book of Dollars is another western that greatly benefits from his presence. Too bad that he didn’t get into acting when SW genre was still strong. I once heard that he was a presidential candidate in the US before his acting career. Does someone know what happened to him after his active acting career (about 69-73)?

I liked him in that roulette scene in Acquasanta Joe

[quote=“Silver Wolf, post:3, topic:1480”]He’s great in both Bastardo, vamos a matar & Acquasanta Joe and the films are not that bad either. For a Book of Dollars is another western that greatly benefits from his presence. Too bad that he didn’t get into acting when SW genre was still strong. I once heard that he was a presidential candidate in the US before his acting career. Does someone know what happened to him after his active acting career (about 69-73)?[/quote]I do know he played General Custer in the 1980’s Lone Ranger. I prefer his Spaghetti western looks with a mustache. Acquasanta Joe. He looks too English without the mustache.

He’s an American. I’ve seen him on an episode of “The Big Valley”. I saw Ty Hardin last year and asked him about Lincoln Tate. He appeared with him in Aquasanta Joe. Said he was an American but couldn’t remember his real name. Another blip on the Spaghetti western list of actors we’ll probably never know much about.

Do any of you German’s know anything about Gerhard Herter? Another mystery man.

While we’re on the subject of mysteries, is Donal O’brien really still alive? ANd Linda Veras, thats another one I’ve always wondered about.

Maybe we should start a “WHERE ARE THEY NOW?” thread.

BTW, Hunt powers is probably one of the most currently visible of the former SW stars. Spiderman, Everybody loves Raymond, even an episodes of Friends and MadTV I saw recently.

Donal died in 2003, 29th of November. There’s a nice interview with him on Christian Kessler’s site.

[url]http://www.christiankessler.de/donalobriendeutsch.html[/url]

I heard that O’Brien is still alive and living in Rome. I’ve heard and seen it in print many times after the IMDb note that he died in 2003.

Linda Veras was Solima’s girlfriend that’s why she is in many of his films. When they broke up she just drifted out of site.

Now my turn. How about Gerard Herter? I can find nothing on this great actor. Anyone have anything. Also what the hell ever happened to Fredy Arco “Jesus” in Fistful of Dollars?

someone in imdb said Lee Van Cleef shot and killed him in real life!!! Probably BS but a very weird claim.

Got a huge laugh courtesy of Lincoln Tate in Acquasanta Joe. He and Ty Hardin are running down the side of a hill and he jumps to clear a bush or small branch and catches his front foot. You can tell this wasn’t part of the script and you can also tell he busted his ass bigtime! You don’t see the crash but you know it happened. I guarantee he still remembers it! Wish someone would track him down and ask him about it. Anyway, freakin’ hilarious!