Leonard Mann Podcast

Howdy,
I interviewed Leonard Mann star of several Spaghetti’s, namely Il Pistolero dell’Ave Maria, Ciakmull - L’uomo della vendetta, and La Vendetta è un piatto che si serve freddo. Leonard is in a lot of cool Italian films and the interview is about his experiences in Rome as an actor. If you’d like to hear it you can get the Podcast from my blog www.filmforno.com .

Hi Joe D,

Thanks very much for your info about LEONARD MANN.

I am a big fan of Leonard Mann’s SWs, Thrillers, Crime Films, Adventures, Cult Films etc
I will for sure look at your blog interview and well done for interviewing this great actor.

:smiley:

Sartana Django,
My pleasure! Leonard is a great guy, I met him recently at a friend’s and discovered who he was and the great films he was in. I’m a huge fan of all cool Italian genre film and I had seen several of Leonard’s films but I didn’t recognize him at first, then we started talking and it hit me. I will post a video as well. I interviewed him in an old barn up on the Central coast of California.

What a great interview. Leonard Mann sounds like a truly nice fella with some really interesting things to say about the Italian film scene in the 60s and 70s.
Thanks for sharing that Joe, I really enjoyed listening to it.

Yes Indeed Phil has said it all, absolutely top class interview and superb actor

LEONARD MANN

I hope somebody brings out a BOOK on Leonard Mann and his wonderful cult films. :smiley:

SARTANA DJANGO you could be the man for the job perhaps with your wealth of knowledge and wisdom.

Not sure I could cope with a whole book-load of CAPITALS

Double-spacing …

AND Smilies tho’ :slight_smile: ??? :o :-\ :cry: :o :o :o ;D

:wink:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:7, topic:805”]Not sure I could cope with a whole book-load of CAPITALS

Double-spacing …

AND Smilies tho’ :slight_smile: ??? :o :-\ :’( :o :o :o ;D

;)[/quote]

My vote for that is 17.6.1 out of say 20.1…

Thanks Ennio , but alas my “wealth of knowledge and wisdom” is but a tiny drop in the
world’s ocean as they say :wink:

Any extra information I need I get my BIG… :o

REFERENCE BOOK out of course… :smiley:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:7, topic:805”]Not sure I could cope with a whole book-load of CAPITALS

Double-spacing …

AND Smilies tho’ :slight_smile: ??? :o :-\ :cry: :o :o :o ;D

;)[/quote]

Amen rev. I might seek a “COPYRIGHT” on the wealth of CAPITALS, Spaces / :smiley: ;D
If you are gonna write or post then make it “distinctive” I say :o :wink: :smiley:

Just been listening to this. THANKS. He does come across as a good hombre.
Some interesting anecdotes about the woman playing his ma in Forgotten Pistolero, and good to hear his views on the Trinity stuff - “That genre had almost the effect of sort of killing the western …”. I didn’t realise that him and Woody Strode were in the frame for those parts. Good stuff.

Interesting interview and all round nice type of guy.