Latest Contributions

I re-submitted those pages and now the filmographies seem to be working.

Anyone interested in writing reviews or just some opinions about our focus film?

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/10.000_dollari_per_un_massacro

Today Iā€™ve been busy adding some East-German westerns and soundtrack informations.

maybe someone should add this movie:
[url]http://imdb.com/title/tt0148508/[/url]
i would do it if i had some more time

I wanted to add few movies to the database, but i canā€™t log into it without any good reason :frowning:
Can anybody help?

Itā€™s working ok for me Alk0, maybe just clear your cache and try again :wink:

I appreciate peoples contributions and great work for our site. Many good things are happening here !!!
But people, please watch out to not destroy the work of other people while creating or updating (new) pages !!!

Example:

The ā€˜Quanto costa morireā€™ page was changed or worked at (a great new picture was put on the page among some other things) and the ā€˜pictureā€™ section was missing afterwards. I know this didnā€™t happen on purpose but please be careful with working on pages in the future, it could happen that things get lost and that would be a pity !!! Iā€™ve already put the ā€˜pictureā€™ section back on for its one of my favorite movies among the more unknown ones !!!

Keep up the good work, we are all doing well :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Whoops , soory about that amigo! - i put the poster up but i didnt mean to delete the pic section in the process dont know how i managed that one - looks like its all back know will be more careful!

Ainā€™t no thang, Mark !!! I know you meant well !!! Just keep up the good work, we need more people contributing !!! :slight_smile:

Is it possible to delete the page i created or change the name of that page? [i made a mistake in the name accidentaly :(]

Ainā€™t no thang, Mark !!! I know you meant well !!! Just keep up the good work, we need more people contributing !!!

thats cool amigo - added a bunch more stuff today! would also like to know the answer to the question above by alko, is it possible to change/delete a page if you make a spelling mistake in the pages title??
cheers

send me the link

Thank you very much for fixing my mistake Sebastian :slight_smile:

no problemo

I renamed a page I created by using the ā€œMOVEā€ button, just ā€œMOVEā€ it from its CURRENT NAME to its NEW NAME. It does ask you if you are sure you want to do this and to make all links to it good :wink:

lol the database is a monster. itā€™s changing faster than mold on an uncleaned kitchen sink

I see category:eurowestern is growing fast but i must say i am against puting ā€˜cut-throats 9ā€™ in this category. Itā€™s produced in Spain but it has got all the other ingredins necessary for it to be 100% spag - italian director, some spag actors in the cast and itā€™s considered spag more often that itā€™s not [iā€™m not quite sure but i think i saw someone listing it as italian co-production, but i donā€™t remeber where it was]. I think ths category was made for all the non-spag eurowesterns and this movie shouldnā€™t be included there.

[quote=ā€œalk0, post:37, topic:555ā€]I see category:eurowestern is growing fast but i must say i am against puting ā€˜cut-throats 9ā€™ in this category. Itā€™s produced in Spain but it has got all the other ingredins necessary for it to be 100% spag - italian director, some spag actors in the cast and itā€™s considered spag more often that itā€™s not [iā€™m not quite sure but i think i saw someone listing it as italian co-production, but i donā€™t remeber where it was]. I think ths category was made for all the non-spag eurowesterns and this movie shouldnā€™t be included there.[/quote]Joaquin Romero Marchent is Spanish director but I agree that it is usually considered as a spaghetti western anyhow. I donā€™t really mind if itā€™s categorized as a spaghetti or eurowestern. The important thing is just to have it on database.

Maybe we should create a category for modern westerns? :slight_smile:

every spaghetti western is also a eurowestern thoughā€¦ not the other way around of courseā€¦

i just hope we dont turn this into a western database. the focus should be on those 60s and 70s spaghetti horse operas we all love