Ladies Who Like SW's

A female who enjoys Miles Deem? Am I dreaming? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Welcome aboard, @belle_star. No need to be shy about joining in.

Being at Sad Hill in pouring rain sounds amazing

My cousin and her friend absolutely fangirl over Sartana, and keep saying how cute he is.

4 Likes

As similar to Belle_Star we have a permanent home near Guadix where so so many Spaghetti western scenes we,re made…We are 1 hour from Tabernas and the 3 Western theme parks and surrounding film locations. We had to drive past close to Sad hill cemetery in a hurry to the ferry in Santander but hopefully will get there sooner rather than later… I like to go to the spot where TUCUMCARI Station was with Lee Van Cleef and the bridge where James Coburn was just outside Guadix… Strange feeling sometimes to be standing where some of the film stars we,re. That,s as close to fame as I,m going to get…Unless we win the Euromillions and buy Tucumcari and a Steam train lol

Hi Belle
At some point it would be very interesting to have your thoughts of the film bearing the same name as you have chosen for this forum.
morgan

Well to be honest I did not choose this name because it is my fav Italian western! I have seen the film of course but it has left nil memories of itself. Despite having a huge collection of Italian films (we collected just about every genre and still have hundreds in cupboards on video) I very rarely get to see them these days. If I did, I would probably go for the Sartana movies, and rewatch a personal favourite from the old days which was “I Want Him Dead”. It was great to be able to share these wonderful films with my husband, now sadly deceased. We really enjoyed doing this together.

4 Likes

I Want Him Dead is a personal favorite here also. If you happen to have Amazon Prime, its available to watch in HD

Also on Blu-ray from Japan with English audio. Great film

Ok. But if you go back to it at some point, remember the request, please

For me too. Great film.

If you have a liking for Garko, you should also search your cupboards for these two:

Both with Garko and with a beautiful score by Nora Orlandi

2 Likes

You got a lady who loves westerns right here! The stories, actors, soundtracks, characters and humor are awesome and all the guys are so handsome (+the women are beautiful too)

I try to watch as different westerns as possible and enjoy rummaging through the genre, but I’ve noticed that I don’t like the darkest, most violent spaghs, they’re just too much for me. There are exceptions of course, for example I love The Great Silence.

My mom is horrified by the violence in Spaghs but sometimes she watches these films with me and my dad. It’s a little ironic because mom loves Jason Statham films where people go around killing and shooting like crazy. :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks the for the post/comment, Amiga. Glad you’re into the genre and have found many things to enjoy about them

1 Like

This is too relatable, I just don’t have any friends who are interested in Spaghs