Kult Video

http://www.kultvideo.org/

Has anyone ordered dvd’s from them? Are they reliable?
They have lots of interesting titles for good prices.

I recommend them.

To order you have to put the items in the basket and hit ‘buy’, then wait a couple of days. One of the folk from the site will e-mail you with confirmed details and a shipping quote. You have to pay via PayPal.

Dispatch after that is pretty quick.

Thanks R-T-C!
I’ll be making some purchases then.

I also liked this site Kultvideo.org and was keen to place an order.

Then the nasty PROBLEM revealed itself.

The methods of payment accepted for Foreign orders are ONLY by Postal order or Bank transfer
These people do NOT accept any credit cards (utterly STUPID) and I can see no mention of
any paypal anywhere. If they made ordering easier and accepted Visa/access I might order. :cry:

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:4, topic:814”]The methods of payment accepted for Foreign orders are ONLY by Postal order or Bank transfer
These people do NOT accept any credit cards (utterly STUPID) and I can see no mention of
any paypal anywhere. If they made ordering easier and accepted Visa/access I might order. :’([/quote]I know that’s what they say in their website but i just made an order and they e-mailed me their paypal account and not any other paying options.

I am a big fan of Kult’s DVDs and am very proud to have a number of them in my collection. My favorite is APOCALYPSE JOE with Anthony Steffen and HAVE A GOOD FUNERAL, AMIGO, SARTANA WILL PAY with Gianni G. Great stuff, great covers, I’m not sure how fully licensed they are but they use actual prints, do their own transfer work and take pride in their quality.

[quote=“Squonkamatic, post:6, topic:814”]I am a big fan of Kult’s DVDs and am very proud to have a number of them in my collection. My favorite is APOCALYPSE JOE with Anthony Steffen and HAVE A GOOD FUNERAL, AMIGO, SARTANA WILL PAY with Gianni G. Great stuff, great covers, I’m not sure how fully licensed they are but they use actual prints, do their own transfer work and take pride in their quality.[/quote]Now you’re mistaken about the topic. We are discussing the Kult Video online store not the X-rated Kult DVD label. :wink:

Welcome to forum Squonkamatic!

D’oh! Sorry about that, I’m sure they are very nice … In actuality I hate DVD in general. Give me a grubby old Greek or Dutch made VHS any day of the week. You could probably connive me out of my X Rateds stash, but you’ll NEVER get me to part with my Greek pre-records. If the house was on fire they would be the stuff I’d risk my life trying to save.

I have to assume you are JOKING Squonk when you say you like Old VHS and
dont like DVD ???

I like old VHS only for the colour covers but regarding a superb clear picture / top sound

DVD

is the supreme and almost perfect medium for home enjoyment/quality views
the old VHS whether Greek/Dutch/Italian are AWFUL, faded , abysmal grainy pictures and
often muffled sound, with drop outs and Grade Z compared to the clarity/quality of DVDS.

I do not intend to do any spending on blue-ray or Hd-dvd though. DVDS are enough.

I see Bill thats interesting that they email the Paypal later.
I still hesitate to order as I have had major problems with Pay-enemy and E-bug ??? :o

I have to assume you are JOKING Squonk when you say you like Old VHS and dont like DVD Huh?

Dead serious. I’ll go into it at some point, it’s not meant as a challenge or anything, and rest assured I’m not stupid or something: I have as many DVDs as I can justify owning and am always looking for something more – Just got my Simpel Movie R2 of MAGNIFICENT TEXAN, will be indulging myself in the morning with it.

I know a few guys who still love their VHS pre-certs.

Kult Video is great, and very reliable. They may take a few days to get back to you with a total price for your order, but the orders always arrive fast and are packaged pretty well. I had a damaged disc once and they sent me a replacement for free with my next order, and didn’t even want the damaged disc returned. They take paypal from foreign buyers as well. A+ in my book, and the source for all of my Italian DVD purchases (especially since Xploited is not carrying new releases anymore).

I think I’ll buy more stuff from them in the future now as the xploited will be closing down.

Is there some way to search for English audio or Italian audio with English subtitles among their Euro western titles ?