Klaus Kinski films available on DVD

So far I have watched all his films with Herzog, Five for Hell, Churchills Leopards, And God Said to Cain, Nobodys the Greatest, The Great Silence, Dr Zhivago, Sartana 1 & 2, For A Few Dollars more. Im ordering A Bullet for the General.

What other great films with Kinski out on DVD should I watch?

[quote=“retask, post:1, topic:2221”]So far I have watched all his films with Herzog, Five for Hell, Churchills Leopards, And God Said to Cain, Nobodys the Greatest, The Great Silence, Dr Zhivago, Sartana 1 & 2, For A Few Dollars more. Im ordering A Bullet for the General.

What other great films with Kinski out on DVD should I watch?[/quote]

Kinski’s Jesus Show. That’s great stuff!

It’s called Jesus Christus Erlöser (Jesus Christ Saviour)

Ive heard about it. It isnt really a film, but yeah, it sounds interesting!

Any more?

[quote=“retask, post:4, topic:2221”]Ive heard about it. It isnt really a film, but yeah, it sounds interesting!

Any more?[/quote]

Shoot the Living, Pray for the Dead. A great one, ask korano.

I’m not Korano, but i like SHOOT THE LIVING a lot as well. :wink:

The Fidanis

Buddy Buddy playing the sex doctor :smiley: .

One of my all time favorite films of all time (ahem… well, one of my many favs) … Death Smiled at Murder. It’s not a spaghetti western though.

Check out Winnetou II/Last of the Renegades (on DVD in Germamny) and The Fighting Fist of Shanghai Joe, in which Kinski plays ‘Scalper Jack’.

Commando Leopard is great fun if you like cheesy action movies, and Kinski has a substantial role.

There’s also Jesus Franco’s Jack the Ripper, also out on DVD, which I have surprisingly goods memories of (surprising because most of the Francos I’ve seen have left me cold, or made me laugh). I haven’t watched it for several years, though.

Fruits of Passion

That’s a great one indeed! I like Kinski’s Germman dub. He’s got a Saxon dialect. Hilarious!

[quote=“retask, post:1, topic:2221”]So far I have watched all his films with Herzog, Five for Hell, Churchills Leopards, And God Said to Cain, Nobodys the Greatest, The Great Silence, Dr Zhivago, Sartana 1 & 2, For A Few Dollars more. Im ordering A Bullet for the General.

What other great films with Kinski out on DVD should I watch?[/quote]
Not SW but still good kinski films

Liz and Helen

Slaughter Hotel

Evil Face

Justine

I don’t remember him in Dr. Zhivargo. Who did he play?

Black Killer

[quote=“John Welles, post:14, topic:2221”]I don’t remember him in Dr. Zhivargo. Who did he play?[/quote]He was anarchist prisoner in the train. Awesome acting by Kinski in this scene.

Agreed. Always remember this scene. Viewed Doctor Zhivago at the cinema in the 90’s.

Hmm, I don’t remember this. If I do, I don’t remember him being Klaus Kinski. A rewatch is in order I think…

Watching the whole flick because of one scene? Is it so brilliant?

I actually liked Dr. Zhivargo (I am a big fan of David Lean), but what I ment was that I am going to have to rewatch the scene. Sorry if I wasn’t clear.