I've had no luck finding the SW Zorro films

I’ve been looking for items like Shadow Of Zorro, Behind the Mask of Zorro, Three Swords of Zorro, the Alain Delon Zorro, Zorro, Rider of Vengeance, Zorro, the Navarra Marquis, Zorro In The Court of Spain, Zorro vs Maciste, Zorro The Rebel, Zorro The Domineer, Zorro, Knight of Vengeance, Zorro and the Court of England, Zorro and the Three Musketeers and Zorro The Intrepid.

Any help people can give me in finding places that sell them would be appreciated.

If you’re in the U.S. thedriveinconnection offers ZORRO THE FOX and ZORRO THE REBEL. I got lucky and picked up a budget copy of the Alain Delon ZORRO that was widescreen on a triple feature put out by a company called Dreamline.

Have you tried Amazon.de? Some of the Zorros you mentioned are available there but it’s Region 2 and mostly only German Audio.

There’re some of those:
[url]http://www.cinecityplanet.com/E_search.html?srchval=zorro&custsubmit2.x=0&custsubmit2.y=0[/url]

Wow! Thanks, people! I really appreciate it and if anyone else has any guidance that would be great.

[quote=“Cactus Jack Slade, post:1, topic:1592”]I’ve been looking for items like Shadow Of Zorro, Behind the Mask of Zorro, Three Swords of Zorro, the Alain Delon Zorro, Zorro, Rider of Vengeance, Zorro, the Navarra Marquis, Zorro In The Court of Spain, Zorro vs Maciste, Zorro The Rebel, Zorro The Domineer, Zorro, Knight of Vengeance, Zorro and the Court of England, Zorro and the Three Musketeers and Zorro The Intrepid.

Any help people can give me in finding places that sell them would be appreciated.[/quote]

I have these:

Alain Delon Zorro - US DVD (cut, English language) & Dutch DVD (uncut, Italian language)
Zorro In The Court of Spain - Italian DVD, Italian language
Zorro vs Maciste & Zorro and the Court of England - French DVDs, Italian language

DVD-R versions: Shadow Of Zorro, Behind the Mask of Zorro, Three Swords of Zorro, Zorro, Rider of Vengeance, Zorro and the Three Musketeers. PM me if you are interested in trade.

What are original titles for Zorro, Knight of Vengeance & Zorro The Intrepid? Never heard of these.