Interview with Franco Nero at Sicilian film festival

Was right off camera when the interview took place.
Nice man Nero. He invitied me to places that I wouldn’t have been invitied to otherwise.
Hope he comes back next year.

doh, while I watched this i accidentally stumbled to this:

Not sure if I wanted to see this… :smiley:

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:2, topic:1287”]doh, while I watched this i accidentally stumbled to this:

Not sure if I wanted to see this… :D[/quote]

Ah yes, the jock strap scuffle in The Salamander.
:smiley:

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:2, topic:1287”]doh, while I watched this i accidentally stumbled to this:

Not sure if I wanted to see this… :D[/quote]
Looks extremely stupid, but apart form that is “The Salamander” any good? It’s aired from time to time on one of the tv stations and i wonder if it’s worth watching.

I think it has been mentioned before, but Nero looks in good shape for his age.

Thanks for the interview! What a cultured man. Where else did he take you, pall? :wink:

Just invitied me to a resturant with his entourage. He also invitied me to a bar to watch a football (soccer) game but I had to work :frowning:
Technically we went to two resturants. The first one was one of the sponsors for the Sicilian film festival so we were under the impression that we could eat there for free. We sat down and ordered various items from the menu, 30 minutes later(!) the waiter came back and said all we could have was pasta. We all got up and left and ate at a pizzaria.

Not sure why I have a “-6” attached to my comment on youtube. This was the only site I linked this to and being that the vid has very few hits I assume it was somebody on here. Kinda dumb if you ask me.

I tried to give you a thumb up, but it wouldn’t work

I don’t think it was somebody on here, unless …

We had a infamous obstructionist with multiple names, pseudos, accounts and exceptional preferences around here, and who knows he still has some surprises for the community in mind.
I wouldn’t worry about it, anyway

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:8, topic:1287”]I tried to give you a thumb up, but it wouldn’t work

I don’t think it was somebody on here, unless …

We had a infamous obstructionist with multiple names, pseudos, accounts and exceptional preferences around here, and who knows he still has some surprises for the community in mind.
I wouldn’t worry about it, anyway[/quote]

Well thank you for trying to give me the thumb up but honestly I was being childish when writing that comment. It peeved me slightly but I understand it’s nothing to get worked up about.
Now this obstructionist you speak of, that interests me. We have one of our own at the FistfulofLeone boards.
He shows up every 6 months to wreak his havoc (even creating an alternate site called “fistful of Leone” where he has taken every member’s pictures and defames them by making obscene sexually explicit cartoons about them).
I wonder if he is the same as your very own…