If you had to marry a SW character, who would it be?

This is going to be a fun thread :smiley:

I would obviously marry Cat Stevens from the God Forgives… I Don’t! trilogy :joy: But at the same time, I wouldn’t want to marry him. He just rides around gambling and causing trouble and he’s the kind of person who doesn’t want to settle down.

All the SW guys I want to marry are already taken. Damn. Here’s a few other guys I could pick:

• Joe Clifford from Apocalypse Joe
  • Trinity
  • Nobody from My Name is Nobody
  • Gary McGuire from Two Guns and a Coward
  • Shango
  • Ted Barnett from Long Days of Vengeance
  • Scott Mary from Day of Anger
  • Extra: If I was a creature of the night, I would marry Django from Django the Bastard
1 Like

Add some pictures too, of yourself as well, then we can match you with the right guy.

You can disguise yourself a little if you don’t want to show your face here.

:smiley:

1 Like

Any character portrayed by Rosalba Neri - I don’t care if that character is good or evil either.

It is that simple. :wink:

2 Likes

How about this little honey ? … Mara Krupp from ‘For a Few Dollars More’,

:wink:

4 Likes

I will take Evelyn Stewart’s character from Adios Gringo!!!

3 Likes

It’s times like these that I’m even more annoyed Barbara Bouchet didn’t do any spaghetti westerns :joy:

3 Likes

Linda Veras from Sabata, or in her salvation army get up from Run Man Run.

3 Likes

I just thought of one more that I had to add - Soledad Miranda’s Josepha in Sugar Colt.

3 Likes

Does that mean you’re giving Rosalba the shove ???

There’s certainly loads of very nice ladies to choose from … but I’m just gonna be realistic and focus on whores (preferably fresh) and slutty hoteliers

:rofl:

3 Likes

Never! Soledad is just my secondary option. It never hurts to have one waiting in the wings. :wink:

:rofl:

2 Likes

The exquisitely beautiful Cristina Galbo, from ‘The Fury of Johnny Kidd’ (1967)…

4 Likes

I agree a million times over @I_love_Cat_Stevens, several excellent responses already.

For myself, there’s two lovely ladies I’d have asked to be my wife:

Michele Mercier as Maria Caine in Cemetery Without Crosses

The ultimate loving, devoted, and caring wife, putting her own life on the line so her husband’s name and memory wouldn’t be forever tarnished by the rivals that ruined him. I’d want her by my side and corner any time.

Nieves Navarro

I’m surprised no one had already asked for the hand of our favorite Spanish beauty, such the right mixture of elegance, craftiness, and cunning. Who wouldn’t want to have a such a woman as a wife. With the exception of Belle Manassas and maybe The Widow of The Big Gundown, her characters were generally decent women who got caught up in difficult situations. I’m sure I could charm her to renouncing the bad girl ways.

5 Likes

We don’t want the bad girls to change, that’s what makes them fascinating ! :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for mentioning my queen and savior, Nieves Navarro. I’m surprised no one has mentioned Claudia Cardinale :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Could you marry her character, Dolores, from Arizona Colt so she doesn’t flirt with outlaws and die :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Clint with the girl in the lost Socorro scene from GBU. The girl is Silvana Bacci, she was in Django (1966) also.

5 Likes

She is one of my favorite characters that Rosalba portrayed. The fact she was so manipulative and evil only made her hotter. :grin:

I am surprised no one has said the beautiful and talented Nicoletta Machiavelli yet. :thinking:

4 Likes

I’d marry Tuco. He’s never home so I’d get to decorate the way I want. Maybe get to work on my calisthenics too. :+1:

EDIT: I’ve just looked up what “calisthenics” actually means, and that’s WAY too much like hard work for me. Maybe I’d take the opportunity to learn jazz flute like I always wanted. Yes.

2 Likes

I hear white washed walls and scattered straw are very in at the mo’, Mrs T.

1 Like

images

Femi Benussi for me cause i know she would be great in bed.

3 Likes

I should’ve said only change the evilest aspects, gotta keep some of the naughty aspects

1 Like